Play out endless Heartlake City adventures with this versatile playmat. Use LEGO® bricks to put the playmat together and use it to display all your LEGO Friends models. The double-sided pieces means you can create a different setting every time, and it comes with a small model to get the building started.
- Features laminated, double-sided, cardboard playmat pieces with Heartlake City scenery.
- Includes over 80 LEGO® pieces.
- Build and display your LEGO® Friends models.
- Combines with the 40264 LEGO® Friends Build My Heartlake City Accessory Set for even more fun!
- Each playmat piece measures over 9” (25cm) square.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 9th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great play boards and accessories!Fayellen95 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love these boards!!! They are just what I needed to display and play with my Lego! They're the size of a standard Lego board so it works really nicely if you want to join them to your other models! Each board has two super cute little areas and they all work so well together! I love the little "plugs" as I call them that hold the boards together! So simple, yet so effective and sturdy! The accessories it comes with are so perfect for adding to (or even starting!) your town. I love that the boards are double sided and I have a tough time deciding which scene I want, so I'm about to order another set so I don't have to! Really love these and was SO HAPPY when they arrived! :) Thank you Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Playmat 2017