- Haunted Lighthouse
Haunted LighthouseHaunted Lighthouse4.9231513.
Investigate the creepy Haunted Lighthouse with Scooby-Doo and the gang! Steer the boat with Daphne and Scooby, while Shaggy rides the water skis. Dock at the foot of the rocks, by the light pole. Move the planks with the crowbar and reveal the map with the clue to find the golden key. But beware! The Lighthouse Keeper and Swamp Monster have been hiding in the skull cave and are ready to ambush meddling kids. Battle past them, avoiding capture in the prison. When you reach the top of the lighthouse, open the secret compartment holding the golden key. Then seek out the hidden treasure chest under the lighthouse and reveal the villains’ true identities! Includes 4 minifigures with a weapon and an accessory element: Shaggy, Daphne, Lighthouse Keeper/Verona Dempsey and Swamp Monster/Mr Brown, plus Scooby-Doo (sitting version).
- Includes 4 minifigures with a weapon and an accessory element: Shaggy, Daphne, Lighthouse Keeper/Verona Dempsey and Swamp Monster/Mr Brown, plus Scooby-Doo (sitting version)
- Haunted Lighthouse island features a lighthouse tower with balcony, translucent orange flame elements and secret compartment with golden key, prison with opening door, kitchen with oven, pan, cheese and rat elements, light pole, secret compartment with map/clue beneath movable planks, secret compartment with treasure chest containing 2 gem elements and a silver-colored cup, wheel-operated opening skull cave with a crate inside containing crowbar, air tank and flippers, trident, ‘Keep Out’ sign and seaweed elements
- Speedboat features a windscreen, steering wheel, paddle, engine with rotating propeller, and water ski elements with attachment line
- Includes the Swamp Monster’s trident and Shaggy’s brick-built hamburger
- Lighthouse Keeper minifigure features a glow-in-the-dark head
- Pull Shaggy along onthe water skis behind the speedboat
- Turn the wheel to open the skull cave!
- Use the map to find the golden key
- Locate the hidden treasure chest in the basement!
- Discover the true identity of the Swamp Monster and the Lighthouse Keeper!
- Haunted Lighthouse island measures over 9” (25cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
- Speedboat measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Scooby Doo! There's a Swamp Creature!JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Quite a few of the Scooby Doo episodes involved the gang solving a mystery in and around a lighthouse that was haunted by some monster. This set does a really good job of capturing a spooky terrain with a practical looking lighthouse. The build starts by building the motor boat with the classic Mystery Machine colouring of azure blue and lime green. It's very solid, well thought out, and comes with a pair of water skis. Scooby Doo is meant to drive the boat and so is in a sitting position. Finally we get a Shaggy variant! His torso is printed with seaweed and shells on it due to the fact that he's water skiing behind Scooby. Next we move onto the landscape that surrounds the lighthouse. It's built up using lots of greens and greys, and the rocks shaped like a skull can be made to rotate upwards to reveal a secret cave. It's been very cleverly designed with lots of hidden features - like a map under some wooden boards. The lighthouse itself is a strong design and I like the dark red and white colouring. Inside there's a kitchen (almost all of the Scooby Doo sets have kitchens) and on the second floor there is a large cobweb complete with spider. The light part of the lighthouse lifts up on a hinge to reveal a secret compartment inside which there is a key. This is supposed to go with the treasure chest included with the set which unusually is sand brown rather than dark brown. The minifigures are awesome. The swamp creature is unusual and comes with a gold trident. The Lighthouse Keeper has a glow in the dark head and is a suitably creepy looking villain. Daphne is only available in this set and the Haunted Mansion and is completely true to character. Shaggy and Scooby Doo are also highly detailed and true to character. This set is truly wonderful with it's attention to detail and all the hidden surprises. A worthy addition to the Scooby Doo range and to anybody's collection!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted Lighthouse
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fright house of a LighthousePVTC00KIE | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEven though it is possible to acquire the entire gang through two sets, I really wanted to get this set just because I like lighthouses. To say the least, I was not disappointed. As with the other sets, It's a easy build thanks to the setup in the instructions and because of the numbered bags. The completed model looks great and has a number of "hidden" areas for play, and includes a few accessories to complement each figure. This is easily one of my favorites from the series, and I would recommend because the models are really well done.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted Lighthouse
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jeepers, it's a spectacular set!Soupperson | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set, I really do, it's just so darn fun! I love the lighthouse itself. It's so cool that you can open the lid up and find clues. Heck they hid clues all over the place! The interior is kind of small, maybe a bed on the top floor would've worked? I'm always happy to see a kitchen though. I really like how you can open the "window" on the second floor, I can just imagine how much fun kids are having recreating scenes from the show where Scooby flails in the air! The skull head is also a cool and show accurate addition and I was very surprised that it opens up to reveal another clue! There's also another clue to left underneath the planks, though this one is kind if obvious. :P I really like the gang's boat, in universe it's actually dark blue but I guess this is more groovy. ;) I'm really happy that they included skis for Shaggy too. I really like the inclusion of Shaggy being covered in seaweed and adding Daphne as a reference to the 80's when she, Shaggy and Scooby set up a detective agency together. I think Daphne's hairpiece is a bit bulky, I think a style similar to Emma's from Friends would've looked much better. She's not wearing her pink tights or lavender shoes either, which is also weird. I would've much pefered if Scooby's face was completely scared, half and half just seems weird. But I do adore his mould! The Lighthouse keeper would've been more accurate with yellow legs, though I'm very happy to see his face glows in the dark. I would've rather had Verona in her regular outfit then the Swamp creature as the swamp creature is a new character and we don't have a set with a culprit. I adore this theme and this set in particular. I love how you can solve a mystery by finding all the clues. I really hope this theme continues!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted Lighthouse
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic PurchasePawPaw | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonGrandson, who is 4, tackled this build with a little help from Grandpa, and had a ball doing it. Buying these for the grandkids and then helping them put them together is an experience every grandparent should undertake. The bonding and sharing is so wonderful, it will give you memories to last a lifetime!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted Lighthouse