Buckbeak™ the Hippogriff rescue missionCan Buckbeak™ be saved when the Minister of Magic and the Executioner come for him at Hagrid’s hut?
Harry Potter™ and the Prisoner of Azkaban™Young witches and wizards can explore Hagrid’s Hut, hide in the pumpkin patch, then rescue Buckbeak from the Executioner.
Kids can explore the detailed interior of Hagrid's hut.
Button-operated light brick makes Hagrid's fire 'blaze'.
The eager axe-man
The Minister and the Executioner come for Buckbeak™.
Pumpkin hiding place
Buckbeak waits outside in Hagrid's pumpkin patch.
The Hippogriff's wings can be positioned for maximum effect.
Removable chain allows Buckbeak™ to be led to safety.
Includes 6 minifiguresHarry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Hagrid™, Executioner and the Minister of Magic, plus accessories.
Young witches and wizards can recreate magical scenes from Harry Potter™ and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ with the LEGO® Harry Potter 75947 Hagrid’s Hut: Buckbeak’s Rescue playset. This cool toy for kids gives Harry Potter fans aged 8 and over endless opportunities for imaginative role-play. They can explore the detailed interior of Hagrid's hut, hide behind Hagrid's pumpkin patch when the Minister of Magic and the Executioner arrive, then rescue Buckbeak™ the Hippogriff from the Executioner's axe. The magical adventures will never end with this Harry Potter LEGO set. Includes 6 minifigures, a buildable Buckbeak figure with moveable wings and head and a host of accessories and features including a button-operated light brick for the fireplace.
- Includes 6 LEGO® Harry Potter™ minifigures: Hagrid™ and new-for-June-2019 Harry Potter, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Executioner and the Minister of Magic plus a Buckbeak™ the Hippogriff figure with moveable wings and head, restrained by a removable chain.
- This LEGO® Harry Potter™ set features Hagrid's 2-section buildable woodland hut with pumpkin patch outside.
- LEGO® Hagrid´s Hut's desk room includes a desk with chair, candle, chest, chocolate frog, Daily Prophet newspaper and a spider.
- LEGO® Hagrid´s Hut’s main room includes a table with 2 chairs, buildable armchair, chimney with light brick, egg in a bowl, bag, display case, Hagrid’s pink umbrella, shovel, teapot, spoon, pan, meat cleaver, lasso, broom and a bucket.
- Also includes pumpkins, lantern, axe, 3 wands, the Minister of Magic's hat and a removable chain for Buckbeak™.
- LEGO® Hagrid´s Hut measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Buckbeak™ figure with wings open measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Pumpkin PatchValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off lets talk about the Light Brick. I had no idea what this was prior to purchasing this kit, turns out it is what it says, it is a clear brick with an LED bulb inside that is triggered by a switch mechanism. In the case of this kit it creates a light up effect in the fireplace so it looks like Norbert's unhatched egg is being warmed by the fire. We slid it on to a middle shelf that is quite dark and it does give quite a reasonable amount of illumination. The build is a little fiddly as there is a lot going on in each half of the hut but nothing too onerous. It was still a lot of fun to build. My favourite bit is actually Buckbeak chained in the Pumpkin Patch, it is not the most elaborate bit of the build but it is perhaps my favourite because it just looks so good. Buckbeak is partially articulated so you can help him fly away. The hut itself is locked in an open format. This is the only downside, I would have loved it if it swivelled together and then you opened it up but as the sides are not equal in dimensions it would need a major re-engineer to achieve this. Number Of Pieces: 496 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.10 Build Time: 2 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue
- May 22nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0LEGO Harry Potter 75947 Hagrid's HutKiwiLegoFan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is one of my favourite LEGO Harry potter sets that I own. When the set came out I knew that I had to get it. It is responsible for giving me three of the “teen legs” I own. Harry and Ron’s hairpieces are the same as those of earlier Harry Potter sets from 2018, but Hermione’s hairpiece is new, the same one that was featured on Huntress™ in the DC Superhero CMFs. The set also includes Cornelius Fudge and Macnair for the first time ever in a Lego Set . The house has a lot of nice pieces, such as the light brick illuminating the fireplace. There is also a dragon egg in the fireplace, my second ever Lego egg, my other one coming in the Lego Harry Potter Hungarian Horntail set. I love the armchair in the main part of the hut. I also like Hagrid’s pink umbrella (it was my first one), and the bits and bobs hanging from the ceiling. I also do have a few cons: my first one is that it is quite hard to reach into the hut to grab some of the furniture out, such as the armchair. And lastly, WHERE IS FANG????????????Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 55 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue
- September 16th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Spinach | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I don’t like insulting LEGO especially since I got this as a gift but... This is an unstable set I built this set the first time for someone else who couldn’t do it themselves, it fell apart as I was building it. Once it was complete it was much sturdier, But it was still a little unstable. Months later I got this set (a brand new one) as a gift it was better then last time but still unstable I pressed the peices down really hard. Usually LEGO says the beat thing to do is to rebuild it and see if that helps I rebuilt it but I had the same result it’s stable, but if one peice falls of the rest will break while your trying to repair it. Sorry for the long review. After it’s built it LOOKs really nice with excellent mini figz it’s great besides the unstable-ness..... I love the buckbeek figure he’s my favorite of all of them, this set is a great addition to my collection :) Thah Hagrid is nice too. Ppl complain about the price but c’mon! It has a Hagrid AND a Buckbeek! If I could I would rate this set 4.5 but I can’t. Thank you for your timeWas this helpful?45Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue
- July 24th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!Jackcat | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a huge Harry Potter fan, and have grown to love Lego since having kids. This set is incredible. The attention to detail is so fun, creating lots of play time, and great for collectors as well. I'm not new to building Lego, but this set had some challenges for me. This set is a good price for the amount of minifigures you get as well as the hut itself.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue