Collectors of LEGO® BrickHeadz™ will love Goofy & Pluto (40378), featuring 2 classic Disney characters. Goofy, wearing his familiar turtleneck sweater and tall green hat, stands alongside the playful Pluto. The 2 lovable Disney friends come with sturdy baseplates that make them easy to display, either individually or alongside other BrickHeadz models. Collectors of LEGO BrickHeadz can combine elements of different sets to create fun, mashed-up characters of their own.Building Instructions
- This collectible building set lets kids construct fun LEGO® BrickHeadz™ models of 2 of Disney’s most recognizable characters: Goofy and Pluto.
- A great gift for LEGO® and Disney fans, this set provides an age-appropriate build-and-play experience for kids aged 10 and up.
- With Goofy standing over 3” (8cm) tall and Pluto over 1” (5cm) tall, this 214-piece buildable toy delivers creative fun on a big scale as kids build, play and display.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
71% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
- February 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So cuteKchloe | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove this set. Purchased one for my brother and one for myself.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Goofy & Pluto
- August 27th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0goofy goofed upJlfsaf | 55-64Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's Childgoofy build is cute. But... when placing him with the other brickheadz of the series he is too short. It would have been nice if they had made the build taller so he would be proportional.Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Goofy & Pluto
- February 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0For Rfitz!!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHi Rfitz, sorry to hear about your inconvenience. You can order Missing Parts through the Official Lego Support page! Just enter the set number and your shipping information and LEGO will send you one replacement for free! Hope you get to read this. If you need any more help, contact me. Hope I could help, Jaime // I have this product myself and I can only say that it is amazing as is any other Brickheadz series product! Great design and well put together.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Goofy & Pluto