Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing GEN2 car & Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY
The perfect gift for kids who love building and playing with toy racing cars. With 2 exciting electric Jaguar model cars, a detailed start line and 2 minifigures in Jaguar race suits, they have all they need for independent play and staging fun race action. Own your very own replica Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar model cars New for January 2020, this is the first chance to build a LEGO® Speed Champions (76898) model based on 2 exciting all-electric race cars. The Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car is a slick single-seater that races in the exciting ABB FIA Formula E Championship, while the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY, with its distinctive fin, competes around the world in the official support series. The best race car kits! LEGO Speed Champions race car kits allow car fans of all ages to build replicas of their favorite cars, and then use their imaginations to recreate the drama of the racetrack. New for January 2020, these toy model cars are now bigger and more realistic than ever!
- Awesome building kit featuring 2 replica Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar race cars with realistic details. This is an ideal LEGO® gift for those who love to build car toys and create thrilling stories around them.
- These Buildable Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY LEGO® models are accompanied by 2 minifigures in racing suits and a start line with three ‘lights' for staging fun racing action.
- New for January 2020, LEGO® Speed Champions cars are 25% bigger than ever before. These Jaguar toy cars are perfect for showing off on display or battling it out with other cars in your own championships at home.
- This 564-piece building kit provides boys and girls aged 8+ with a fun challenge to complete, inspiring them to create thrilling scenes with their Jaguar racing cars on their own or with friends.
- Both toy racing cars are the ideal size to play with at home or on the go. The Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY car measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this playset – just your kids’ imaginations, which means they never need to pull in for a pit stop!
- Whether you are an experienced or first-time LEGO® builder, this model car kit comes with simple, easy-to-follow instructions to help you build the cars with the bricks straightaway.
- LEGO® Speed Champions collectible model car kits let race fans build mini models of their favorite cars and recreate all the drama of the racetrack.
- LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice Size and DetailTex3285 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe new LEGO Speed Champion sizes are nice. You can fit two LEGO people the I-PACE. The level of detail is amazing. The feature with the starting line to pull a piece to drop each light by itself is really cool.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing GEN2 car & Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY
- February 9th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.08 Stud, I just can’t get my head around them.WrenchMonkey2 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove the colour. They’ll pop in my display cabinet of Lego cars. Love the techniques of the build(s). Love the design. Do not love the non-centred steering wheel to the driver on the I-Pace eTrophy. Really do not love the small (looking) wheels.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing GEN2 car & Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY
- March 15th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great set but the stickers don’t colour matchFatdade | 35-44Purchased for: SelfAfter purchasing the the 76899 Lamborghini set that I love, I was eager to get more Speed Champions. The only gripe I have with this Jaguar set is the stickers are a much dirtier blue than the blue LEGO pieces and don’t sit well on the car at all. The green on the Lambo Urus was a perfect match so I don’t see why these blue stickers aren’t just as good. The photos I’ve taken don’t show how bad a match in the flesh it actually is. I didn’t want to put the stickers on at all but the car needed the detail. Disappointed as these stickers have really let a good looking set down.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing GEN2 car & Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY
- July 27th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Part won't fit, confused instructions.Pok6519 | 65 or olderPurchased for: SelfThe piece won't fit together well. It is unstable to play with as it is made for the display. I almost have to glue them down. The instructions help 75%.3 August 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear you were disappointed in this set. From the pictures you provided, it looks like something went a little wrong in step 21 or earlier. That long black piece should be flush with the ones added in step 22. A little rebuilding should do the trick. If you need a hand troubleshooting the build, you can always get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing GEN2 car & Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY