Power across the desert with this buildable, minifigure-scale LEGO® Speed Champions version of the American muscle car famous for its V8 engine—the Ford Mustang GT. Play out different race-day scenarios with this set that features interchangeable wheel trims, a wrench and a timing-board element. Includes a Ford racing driver minifigure.
- Includes a Ford racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ford Mustang GT can fit a minifigure inside and has a removable windshield, 2 sets of interchangeable wheel trims, plus authentic Ford Mustang pony logo and headlight stickers.
- Accessory elements include the Ford Mustang GT driver's helmet, a wrench and a timing board displaying the quarter-mile time.
- Match up against the 75870 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 for a desert-racing duel!
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 25th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0MustangTrojan022 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFord Mustang GT, I was brought this for my birthday, it's amazing every detail is stunning, the lines achieved with square/rectangular blocks are out of this world can we have a 67' next time out pleasePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang GT
- June 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Big Car, Little CarParkBadger | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFound this little gem on a certain rain forest named shopping web site. Had to get it for obvious reasons, and I've done a wee bit of modding since so it looks more like 'big bro'... love this modelLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang GT
- May 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Review of ford mustangSlendy98 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a nice car for having fun or do a collection with it and other cars from the set Speed Champions, this is a very beautiful car, and is easy to simple to build for me, but for a principiant it could be a little challenging for him.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang GT
- December 24th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Set For Mustang FansLegomaster44 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell, I'll say this set got my approval! I'm a Mustang guy, and when I saw this new kit for the first time I rushed to the Lego Store as soon as possible. I've gotten a few Speed Champions set, such as the LaFerrari and the Corvette, and this one fits into the theme perfectly. It took me about 30 minutes to build, which seemed reasonable. I don't care for the headlights on the car, they seem to much to the side of the body rather than at the front. The stickers that resemble them look like the real car though. I love the minifigure, and the interior of the car looks great. This set has many details. I like how they actually bothered to put the 5.0 on the side of it, and that made it feel like Lego wanted a quality and detailed car for me. The back looks great, and the exhaust pipe technique looks cool. Overall, this set seems pretty well done. The only thing is that the front headlights are like I said, "to the side" of the car rather than at the front. It's a very detailed model, but it doesn't seem any better than the Corvette. This is indeed a nice set for Mustang fans, and if possible, I would love to see a Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat model for the Speed Champions, since that's my dream car. :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ford Mustang GT