Delivering prestigious wins for the Prancing Horse in the world’s toughest endurance races, the Ferrari 488 GTE is a car like no other. Now you can create your own LEGO® Technic model version, complete with authentic design details – just like on the iconic original.
With amazing attention to detail, this racing car model is a true expression of Ferrari’s endurance racer. Features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and a steering wheel that steers the car. Original stickers and authentic colours add the perfect finish to this epic model.
Escape the ordinary
This set is part of a collection of LEGO building kits for adults who appreciate excellent design. A new hands-on project for yourself, or the ideal gift for a motorsport fan, this LEGO Technic building kit provides an immersive build with a beautiful display model to enjoy.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO® Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car.
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel.
- With original race stickers and a faithful colour scheme, the LEGO® Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsports fan.
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsports.
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide.
- Easily explore all the details packed inside, thanks to the opening doors and bonnet.
- This set comes with a special building instruction book featuring exclusive content, including details about the car and the AF Corse 51 team.
- With elegant designs and realistic functions, LEGO® Technic sets offer a rewarding build and models packed with impressive features for anyone interested in engineering and technology.
- LEGO® Technic components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet high global safety standards.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 11th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Stickers, stickers every where...Maybewehitamoose | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoy the challenge and patience stickers bring and this set brings it. Overall a pretty standard Technic build with a few new pieces and an assembly on the front end I’ve never done before. If having this for a display only, highly recommend lowering the suspension. Video online will show you how post build or if you want to while building, start at step 10. This is the rear end and you’ll put the shock in the 2nd to end spot and not the 3rd. For the front end, you’ll skip steps 96 and 97(100 and 101 opposite side) and on step 98 follow the video instructions or view my pic of where to put the pin assembly. Would also recommend swapping out any blue pins on the body for black. This was a fun build and ready to be added to the collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51”
- January 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The coolest gift everCalbtx |I would recommend this to a friend!I absolutely won Christmas this year with the lego ferrari 488 GTE. The whole family, 5 yo, 11 yo and 15 yo all took turns working on it. It's the coolest lego set I've ever gotten. The pistons move, the suspension works and is an awesome size. I would absolutely recommend getting one of these especially if you like challenges because it definitely was!21 January 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceHi! We're happy everyone enjoyed the build!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51”
- January 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Not your parents' LegosI would recommend this to a friend!Boy has Lego come a long way from what I remember playing with as a child because this set is insane. An age of 18+ is recommended but my son is an expert at Legos at age 14 and he is having no trouble putting this Ferrari together (although he is having to learn to work with some new Lego shapes he hasn't worked with before). The set has 1677 pieces in total and once assembled the Ferrari measures 19" in length and 5" high, my son loves that on the back it gives you the specifications of a real Ferrari 488 GTE (speed, engine size, etc.). The colors are bright and bold and once completely assembled you can actually "play" with the car. My son has been working on this for over a week now, wanting to savor every aspect of the build, but with the clear, concise instructions he is moving right along with just a little help from his dad (who secretly covets the set for himself). Looking forward to getting the new flower kits for my daughter as this set is just gorgeous and has turned out to be a nice project for our whole family.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51”
- January 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun build, great for Lego and Car loversErinAP |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a challenging and fun build. I'm not sure how long it took as I worked on it an hour or so over a few days. Some parrs around the engine are a little hard to get in. I also thought one set of instructions was out of order but it did work. This is absolutely an adult set. I appreciate the attention to details. The steering wheel turns the wheels, the doors open, the pistons move. As a sports car lover, this was so fun to work on. Just goes to show you that you are never too old for Legos!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51”