Create a buildable LEGO® version of the super fast car that won the 2016 IMSA SportsCar series—the LEGO Speed Champions 75886 Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield and authentic design details. This construction toy includes a minifigure and trophy to play out race scenarios.
- Includes a Ferrari “Scuderia Corsa” racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa” features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, authentic design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Includes a trophy element.
- Also includes the Ferrari racing driver's helmet.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa” measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Trophy measures over 1” (3cm) high.
- August 24th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0LegoLisa |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just started building the Speed Champion set. I love the car. But when I finally finished building it I couldn’t get the figure to fit (with helmet on) in the car and still manage to put the window shield on. I still loved building this. Looking forward to getting other people sets to build to go along with this carPlay Experience3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”
- December 13th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Neat but minifig has to wear helmetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterDocked because my girls prefer the minifig to wear the blond hair while driving instead of helmet, but roof doesn’t close. Closes fine with boy hair or helmet. I can appreciate the detail of the rear wing but it seems to be fragile during play. Has held up better than the ZR1 Camero (might as well remove the front splitter for play) and the 74 Porsche (can’t keep front bumper on and rear wing could use reinforcements) but when the Ferrari wing goes it explodes everywhere.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”
- October 22nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pricey, but Hours of FunJDAWGjr |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego Ferrari 488 GT3 is a great toy, with lots of fun. It took a decent time to build, which I think is good. It is unproportional, which is unfortunate, but it also comes with perks. It is very realistic and comes with a trophy. It is a bit expensive, though. I think they should make a Lamborghini to rival this awesome set. Also, I can't figure out how to change the wheel interiors.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”
- March 26th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ferrari 488 GT3 Scuderia CorsaI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI built this with my friend while she worked on her McLaren Senna. The instructions were very clear and easy to follow, while being interesting and fun all the same. The design is true to form and does the Scuderia Corsa justice.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”