Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”Speed Champions
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Create a buildable LEGO® version of the super fast car that won the 2016 IMSA SportsCar series—the LEGO Speed Champions 75886 Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield and authentic design details. This construction toy includes a minifigure and trophy to play out race scenarios.
- Includes a Ferrari “Scuderia Corsa” racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa” features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, authentic design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Includes a trophy element.
- Also includes the Ferrari racing driver's helmet.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa” measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Trophy measures over 1” (3cm) high.
- April 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Cool ModelXhaxle |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis model was very cool and fun to build! It was easy to build and it makes a great model to add to the shelf.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 5 minsWas this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”
- March 13th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Real FerrariEllis |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great set and I like the new look for this Ferrari 488 Scuderia Corsa and is alot better from the previous set 75908 which that car looked bulky in a way I also like the female racer and that she has a hairpiece you can put on her instead of the blue helmet her trophy I also like as a tiny little build.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”
- August 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is my favorite set from the series so farI would recommend this to a friend!I am so glad they offered this set. Didn't want to purchase the larger set Ferrari Ultimate Garage. Not sure which of the versions looks best, the red and blue one or just red. Anyways this set looks great. Most detailed build of all the sets I currently own. Lot of new pieces, stickers look great, really not a lot to dislike here. The only thing a bit lacking is the side build, the trophy. Not as nice as some of the the other sets, but the main build more then makes up for it. Pro Looks great Good stickers Nice build Really displays nice and looks great against other race sets of this series Cons Side build is small (trophy). Would prefer a little bit more, maybe a racing flag (yellow or green, already have too many checkered ones). Anyways great set. Only con is small side build, fairly easy to make something on your own if needed. Highly recommend this set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”
- August 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Female driver a bonusI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThese are superbly detailed and accurate for the very low price and get loads of play value from them. I appreciate the detail, my kids love to play with them. And bonus points to Lego for putting in a female racing driver. That shouldn't be so exciting but given other toy lines lack of representation in anything but stereotyped times, it really is. The Speed series is rapidly becoming a favourite.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”