Kids and fans of arts and crafts items will love this cool LEGO® DOTS (41908) Extra DOTS - series 1 pack! Designed to work with all the LEGO DOTS sets, these extra tiles offer kids the chance to expand their designs in fun new ways and change them to suit their outfit, mood or room decor.Extra creativity in a bagThis great little pack includes 109 colorful tiles, including 20 translucent blue glitter tiles and 10 special printed tiles, to decorate their own creative jewelry or room decor items,stretch their imagination skills and have fun expressing themselves how they like.More arts and crafts items to make designing even more funThe joy of this little pack is the chance for kids to be even more imaginative in decorating their LEGO DOTS items however they like, to match their mood, to mix and match with their friends and to show off their own unique designs. They make great stocking stuffer gifts for Christmas or birthdays or make a great add-on purchase with any of the other DOTS sets.
- Grow your child’s love of creative DIY with this bag of tiles, with 79 tiles in 4 colors, 20 translucent blue glitter tiles, and 10 out of a possible 16 decorated tiles (what’s in the bag is a surprise!).
- Creativity on display! Kids can stretch their design and self-expression skills as they decorate using these great tiles, whether following patterns from the different LEGO® DOTS sets or coming up with new ideas.
- The colorful (41908) Extra DOTS – series 1 are great to create new designswith in the different DOTS sets or with other LEGO® sets as part of creative arts and crafts fun.
- Any DIY or arts and crafts fan will love getting this Extra DOTS - series 1 pack (41908) to add to other sets they have. The new colors and decorated tiles will be a fun anytime or add-on gift for boys and girls aged 6+.
- Small and totally portable. This cute DIY creative bag is perfect for young designers to add to their creations and then display their new designs on their bracelet or room décor items.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play skills, plus it gives them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the bag and the creating begins. With lots of new colors and cute decorated tiles, this bag can lead to loads of extra creative fun. Kids can add the tiles to any of the other DOTS room decor or wearable sets!
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This fun addition for the bracelet and room decor sets offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® tiles meet the highest industry standards and our own quality criteria, so they are consistent, compatible, connect securely and come apart easily every time.
- We drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® tiles to make sure every kid’s building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
83% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- April 26th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great new theme for creativitysmunn |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love these! I bought a base plate with them and just enjoyed putting them all over it. You can add in your spare pieces you have at home and try to create different shapes and works of art! My boys (5 and 9) love them too. My only complaint is that they are so pink, pastel, “pretty” colors. I hope the next series will contain earthy colors (non-pastel green and brown and non-pastel blue) and primary colors (red, yellow, blue) orange, black, white. I don’t like to say things are girly but why are they so girly?! It’s not just little girls that play with these! It’s big girls (me, 39) and boys! We all love these they inspire so much creativity! (I have to buy two more because my boys both want their own rainbow poop :) here’s hoping they each get one in their bags!)Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Extra DOTS - series 1
- January 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love Dots!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think this Dots themed toys are fabulous! In order to get all the pieces, I bought several packs as they’re randomly selected and people shouldn’t get so mad. The price is fair so that’s why I bought several packs. I’m glad Lego decided to make more Legos for GIRLS! For a while it was just boy themed toys and somewhat prejudiced against females. Thank you Lego for realizing that females love and play with Legos too! Keep them coming. We'll buy them!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Extra DOTS - series 1
- April 4th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not enough different tiles and too girlyDACt |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLike the whole of this range this set is very pink and green. There are only 10 charms out of a bag of 109 pieces (and only of four designs no idea how many charms there actually are) wish there were more designed charms in different styles and more boyish and unisex pieces. My bag contained 10 charms 20 Lime green slices, 21 Dark green slices, 20 Light pink slices, 21 Dark pink Slices, 22 Blue glitter Discs,7 April 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. These bags will all include the same plain DOTS™ pieces you've mentioned, along with a random selection of 10 printed tiles. There are 16 options you might receive, and it is possible to have some duplicates. The assortment of printed DOTS you receive is a surprise - even to us!Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Extra DOTS - series 1
- May 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great concept, needs more variety.JhnSB3 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the concept of this set because its a cheap and easy way for me to get relatively new parts. The small prints are great designs and will be great for Lego MOCs. I love the rainbow themes to show LGBTQ support! The downside is the colors are not very unisex. I work with children and a customizable bracelet sounds fun to show off. I wish there were more included parts that could be considered gender neutral. If there were two or three more different colors of basic tiles it would have helped justify getting multiples of these. Now if you get several packs of these for the prints you will end up with an unnecessary large amount of these specific color tiles. Especially when you purchase other DOTS sets with large amounts of these colors. You are on to something here Lego. Please keep making more series of these. Just more colors per pack, or at least more chances at different colors between packs. Also more blues, greens, browns, reds, etc.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Extra DOTS - series 1
Shop more like this: