The LEGO® l Disney Frozen II 41168 Elsa’s Jewelry Box Creation makes a perfect gift for fans of the Disney Frozen movies. This decorative jewelry box for kids is inspired by Elsa’s ice castle with snowflake decoration, and features a turntable function to make Elsa and the Nokk, a mythical water spirit, spin around and around. The drawer itself has a lock function to keep jewelry or favorite bits and pieces safe inside, and there's a mirror to see how the jewelry looks on. The Frozen jewelry box comes with 2 LEGO rings and includes 2 characters from the movie: Elsa and the Nokk.
- Includes an Elsa mini-doll figure and a Nokk LEGO® figure.
- Features an Elsa Frozen jewelry box with lockable drawer, mirror, spinning function for Elsa and the Nokk, and 2 LEGO® rings.
- Store favorite jewelry inside the drawer and flick the lock function to keep it safe.
- This beautiful trinket box makes an ideal birthday gift or Christmas gift for a fan of the Disney Frozen films.
- The Disney characters can be removed and added to any existing LEGO® Disney minifigure and mini-doll figure collection.
- Measures over 9” (23cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- January 3rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Super cute but...Jaybird | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe Elsa's Jewelry Box Creation is absolutely adorable! My daughter loves all things Frozen and was over the moon to get this for her birthday. She is only 4 years old and new to Lego so the build was tricky for her. We love the functional drawer and locking feature. Only complaint is about the minifig. Elsa's hair keeps falling off and will not stay on. My daughter wants to play with this set but gets frustrated the hair falls off whenever she touches the minifig. Sadly we will have to glue it on so she can keep playing. Took off one stud from the overall rating because of the minifig. I expect better quality from Lego products.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Elsa's Jewelry Box Creation
- November 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0TopAnhenriques | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My child love this one, best expirence bulding this whit herPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55Elsa's Jewelry Box Creation
- January 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Functional!Nikkiz |I would recommend this to a friend!This jewelry box is just adorable! It's fun and interactive,it was fun putting it together! It was a little time consuming but totally worth it! The instructions that came with it are very detailed. (helpful and the kids could actually follow them) I had the pleasure of watching/helping a 6,8&9 year old,but mostly they did all the work.We had a blast! This has a functioning drawer and it locks! It not only looks nice in her room but she actually plays with it almost daily! Great job Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Elsa's Jewelry Box Creation
- January 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cute build!Tool |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter is a huge Frozen fan and loves Legos too, so this was a perfect gift for her! We built it together and had a great time. I love how this set is functional as a jewelry box after it is finished! It even locks, which my daughter loves.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Elsa's Jewelry Box Creation