Cargo TerminalCargo Terminal555.
Join the crew keeping the citizens of LEGO® City supplied with goods from the Cargo Terminal, featuring a truck with trailer, forklift with moving blades, telehandler with an opening cockpit and telescopic arm, gatehouse with raising barrier and sliding window, and a pallet storage rack plus 4 pallets of items, including a lawnmower and water scooter, and other fun accessories. Includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: office worker, 2 cargo center workers and a truck driver.
- Features a truck with minifigure cab, trailer and space for 4 containers, a working forklift with minifigure cab and a telehandler with rotating, telescopic arm and minifigure cab.
- Also includes a gatehouse with raising barrier and sliding window, a pallet storage rack that holds up to 4 pallets, plus a buildable lawn mower and water scooter.
- Raise the gatehouse barrier to let the truck in and out of the Cargo Terminal.
- Push down the lever on the back of the forklift blades to raise them.
- Load the pallets into the containers or storage area with the forklift.
- Turn the knob on the back of the telehandler to raise the arm.
- Hook the telehandler arm to a container to load it on the trailer.
- Accessory items include several LEGO® boxes, lawnmower attachments (shovel and mower blade), hand truck, broom, wrench, walkie-talkie, coffee machine and 4 mugs.
- Truck with trailer measures over 3” (8cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Forklift measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Telehandler with arm extended measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Gatehouse with barrier lowered measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Storage area measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Each container measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Lawnmower measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (4cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Water scooter measures over 1” (4cm) long, 1” (3cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.
- LEGO® boxes combined measure over 1” (3cm) wide, 1” (4cm) deep and under 1” (1cm) high.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 23rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great set, loads of funColz24 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for me and my two boys to play with, all the vehicles in the set are great, the telehandler and the forklift especially. My only gripe with the vehicles is the the roof of the cab comes off quite easily, my boys are still young and when they try and drive the truck around they end up pulling the roof off all the time. The Barrier and small office are a nice touch and we have combined them with a grey base plate and it’s lots of funPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cargo Terminal
- March 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Newest Addition to the Cargo CollectionTrainFan98 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set last Friday and I have been waiting to buy it ever since it was going to be released. I have always been a huge fan of the Cargo Theme. Truck: The truck is a new step in design which really surprised me. Instead of it being a box truck (I'm not sure what they are properly called) Lego has a made a flatbed version in which I really appreciate. It has a bull bar piece on the front which I really like. I personally feel like it is bigger than most trucks in terms of length. The flatbed section is used to haul 2 containers. The cab is slightly smaller than usual but that is okay. Trailer: The trailer can be attached to the truck. I'm really glad that Lego has included a trailer with this set and not just a truck. It's a flatbed bed trailer that can haul 2 other additional containers. It features an articulated axle to help it turn when attached to the truck. Forklift: Personally this is one of my favorite forklifts that has been made. It just looks so realistic to me. The color of it is red and has the rubber band style forklift function. The rubber band is kind of stiff but it doesn't bug me too much. Telehandler: Now this is a great addition to the set. It's just the appropriate size it needs to be. There is a gear function that raises and lowers the crane arm. Also the boom can be extended at the front. When I look at this vehicle it reminds me of something that I'd see in a dock, shipyard, etc. Security office: This is a great structure to add to this set. There is a lifting gate that is featured with this security office to make sure nothing enters or exits the terminal without permission. Inside the office there is a coffee maker, a camera to monitor the trucks leaving or entering the terminal, and a seat for someone to rest. There also is a sliding window that is fully functional. Warehouse: The warehouse is used to store a total of 4 pallets. They include a jetski, Lego sets, a lawnmower, and lawnmower accessories. Containers: there are 4 containers included with this set. There are 2 blue ones, a yellow one, and a olive green one. Minifigures: There are 4 minifigures included with this set. Two of them are males and two of them are females. All of them have different heads, headgear, legs, and torsos. The minifigures include a truck driver, forklift operator, telehandler operator, and a office worker. My only complaint with this set is that it's just too expensive. I feel like $80 is just too much. Maybe somewhere between $50-$70 would be better. I got charged wth $5 in tax making it a total of $85 I spent to buy this set. Other than that, this honestly is one of the best sets I've purchased.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cargo Terminal
- March 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of my favourite setsLorelai | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was one of my favorite yet. I loved everything about it. The old school LEGO pieces, he containers, the ;cargo; inside of the containers, the transport office and signs. By far one of the best ones out there at the moment, and I can only recommend it to everyone. Dont buy something else, this is the one you can and will have fun with. It can and will join in with any other aspect of your city, from construction, to naval yard, airport to city center. It is one of the most universal pieces on the market at the moment. Easy enough o build once you are any good at following basic instructions and free moving parts mean transport is easy and reliable. The models are sturdy and tough enough for even my 4 year old to play with for two hours and when I picked it up to put it away, it was still all in one piece and everything was holding strong .Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cargo Terminal
- December 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect for our cityJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis set fits in great with our Lego city and train sets. Great value for money. Color theme is nice aswell. The Tele handler is the best build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cargo Terminal