Enjoy some quality time recreating a famous Dubai landmark with the LEGO® Architecture Burj Khalifa (21055) construction set. Rising gracefully from the desert, the 2,716.5-feet-tall (828 meters), 160-story Burj Khalifa was the world’s tallest building on completion in 2010 and this impressive LEGO interpretation beautifully captures its instantly recognizable architectural details.
A wonderful gift idea for LEGO fans, Dubai residents and visitors, and all admirers of this ‘living wonder’, this building kit delivers an immersive, rewarding building experience and yields an eye-catching display piece for any home or workplace.
Welcome to LEGO Architecture
LEGO Architecture sets capture the essence of the world’s best-known buildings, monuments and cities. From iconic landmarks to city skyline models, there's something for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- Build and display a detailed model of Dubai’s spectacular Burj Khalifa building with this LEGO® Architecture construction set (21055).
- Authentic architectural details of the Burj Khalifa are beautifully reproduced in LEGO® bricks. The base with a nameplate completes a conversation-starting display piece.
- The included booklet contains information about the design and history of this landmark building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- A cool, creative gift idea for ages 16 and up, including LEGO® fans, Dubai residents and visitors, and any admirers of the magnificent architectural achievement that is the Burj Khalifa.
- Measuring over 15 in. (39 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) wide and 3 in. (9 cm) deep, this 333-piece buildable model makes an eye-catching centerpiece for any home or workplace.
- Thinking of buying this as a gift for someone new to LEGO® construction sets? No worries. It comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated building instructions so they can build with confidence.
- Collectible LEGO® Architecture models of iconic landmarks and city skylines offer a variety of rewarding building experiences for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure that they are consistent, compatible and connect securely every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet rigorous global safetystandards.
January 2nd, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0
Purchased for: SelfAfter purchasing every architecture set available over the last few years I would say this was the worst one yet, it’s no different from the first Burj Khalifa released and isn’t remotely close to being as detailed and intricate as the building on the Dubai skyline setPlay Experience2.0Value for Money1.0
Was this helpful?25Burj Khalifa
October 31st, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0
Good amount of fun
I would recommend this to a friend!Got it as a gift for going up the Burj Khalifa, this was my first lego piece since childhood and really enjoyed putting it together. Will definitely be purchasing more after this enjoyable build.3 November 2021John, LEGO® Customer ServiceWelcome back! We hope you find more wonderful places to visit on your building journey!Play Experience4.0Building Experience3.0Value for Money3.0
Was this helpful?35Burj Khalifa
September 16th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0
A lazy resurrection of 21031
Purchased for: SelfLego designers have really got lazy if a resurrection of a previously lacklustre set is all they can do. They've given no thought to all those resellers that are now stuck with pallets of 21031 that they can't shift due to yet another re-box. C'mon Lego, you can do better than this. How about a smaller Taj Mahal, Sydney Harbour Bridge, smaller Tower Bridge, larger Eiffel Tower, Japanese pagoda, need I go on?Play Experience1.0Value for Money1.0
Was this helpful?15Burj Khalifa
September 21st, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0
disappointing.Plainly bad. It was the worst set out of the architecture series I've ever built.Play Experience1.0Value for Money1.0
Was this helpful?15Burj Khalifa