Enjoy some quality time recreating a famous Dubai landmark with the LEGO® Architecture Burj Khalifa (21055) construction set. Rising gracefully from the desert, the 2,716.5-feet-tall (828 meters), 160-story Burj Khalifa was the world’s tallest building on completion in 2010 and this impressive LEGO interpretation beautifully captures its instantly recognizable architectural details.
A wonderful gift idea for LEGO fans, Dubai residents and visitors, and all admirers of this ‘living wonder’, this building kit delivers an immersive, rewarding building experience and yields an eye-catching display piece for any home or workplace.
Welcome to LEGO Architecture
LEGO Architecture sets capture the essence of the world’s best-known buildings, monuments and cities. From iconic landmarks to city skyline models, there's something for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- Build and display a detailed model of Dubai’s spectacular Burj Khalifa building with this LEGO® Architecture construction set (21055).
- Authentic architectural details of the Burj Khalifa are beautifully reproduced in LEGO® bricks. The base with a nameplate completes a conversation-starting display piece.
- The included booklet contains information about the design and history of this landmark building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- A cool, creative gift idea for ages 16 and up, including LEGO® fans, Dubai residents and visitors, and any admirers of the magnificent architectural achievement that is the Burj Khalifa.
- Measuring over 15 in. (39 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) wide and 3 in. (9 cm) deep, this 333-piece buildable model makes an eye-catching centerpiece for any home or workplace.
- Thinking of buying this as a gift for someone new to LEGO® construction sets? No worries. It comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated building instructions so they can build with confidence.
- Collectible LEGO® Architecture models of iconic landmarks and city skylines offer a variety of rewarding building experiences for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure that they are consistent, compatible and connect securely every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet rigorous global safetystandards.
- January 3rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A great display piece, albeit a little pricey.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all, it is worth noting that this model originally came out in January 2016, before being retired in late 2017. Sometime later, it was rereleased as 21055, but just for sale in Dubai. Back in September, it became available to the rest of us, which is why it is listed as "New". I do not care about the resellers, or what counts as "New", because reviews shouldn't be about that. This model is tall and impressive (see photo), and building it was a lot of fun. It may not look like it, but the building techniques used in this model are quite advanced, requiring careful reference to the instructions. The one thing I will criticise the build for is the fact that the Slope 30 1 x 2 x 2/3 (Part 85984) are only connected by one stud, so can become misaligned. Other than that, it is a solid build, as long as you avoid the top section. As for the price, I see £45 as a bit too expensive for what you get. I would be much happier if this was only £40. Other than that, I would highly recommend this set for anyone who is a fan of the Architecture line!Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Burj Khalifa
- November 22nd, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Missed opportunity :'(Dani44 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat build but this identicle re-release version had a excellent opportunity to reflect and improve largely on the older version. Could easily of been improved by a better designed build (inspiration from product feedback) or being more accurate with newer pieces/building techniques. But instead the designers went with just 'copypasta'. Best to just get the old 21031one, more likely for a better price.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrs 9 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Burj Khalifa
- September 21st, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0disappointing.Sergeantlucky | 35-44Plainly bad. It was the worst set out of the architecture series I've ever built.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?15Burj Khalifa
- November 9th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Worst Architecture setPurchased for: SelfFor the money this is probably the worst set we’ve ever bought. No challenge and not much detail. I feel I’ve thrown £45 away!! Better off buying the Dubai set.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Burj Khalifa