Start a new storyExpand your Modular Building collection with this exclusive NEW bookshop.
What will you find inside?Like the best books, this set has unexpected details, from a colorful pet chameleon to a birch tree with a toy plane stuck in its branches. Created with a modular design that lets you build, unbuild and reconfigure the two buildings in any number of ways, this collectible all-new Bookshop and townhouse join a neighborhood of highly-detailed LEGO Creator Expert sets you can mix, match and make your own.
Reveal unexpected details with every brick
Meet a friendly, but mischievous, chameleon.
Stroll along the footpath and go window shopping.
Discover a cosy nook to catch up with friends.
Grow as you build
Explore the garden at the townhouse next door.
Choose your own story
Mix and match characters for a new story every time.
View from the top
See everything from a rooftop balcony and skylight.
Short stories or tall talesUncover surprising details with every brick as you build this exclusive new bookshop and townhouse.
Make every story your ownBuild, change and customise in your own way with this completely modular set.
- An advanced LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings set bookshop with adjoining town house packed with surprising details and unexpected features that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride.
- This big 3-story LEGO® set features so many details, including a display window, bookshelves, reading nook and living spaces in the town house. 5 minifigures also help to really bring this collectors' toy to life.
- This set is part of the Modular Buildings series – an ever-growing collection of interconnecting model toy buildings that combine to create amazing street scenes that builders and collectors love to own and display.
- With 2,504 pieces, this LEGO® building set for adults and teenagers makes an inspirational birthday, Christmas or special-occasion gift.
- Measuring over 11” (29cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a larger Modular Buildings series street scene.
- No batteries required... this advanced building set runs on the pure power of imagination and creativity.
- With colorful, step-by-step building instructions, this advanced set offers a rewarding building experience, whether you’re building alone or sharing the experience with a loved one.
- LEGO® Creator Expert modular house toys immerse teenagers and adults in challenging builds based on things they're passionate about, including classic cars, authentic buildings, fairground rides and muchmore.
- Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have been tested to the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility, and that they connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BeautifulLegomodfan | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I fell in love with the design at first sight and ordered immediately. It is beautiful from outside . Yes interior has less features compared to some other sets but that is not an issue for me. It sits next to Parisian restaurant and architecture , color are perfect match.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bookshop
- January 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful Bookshopaluten | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSimple, pretty, elegant. I enjoy all the modulars but this one is one of my favourites for sure. Good work LEGO! Only will be switching the foliage to summertime, better match the street.Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bookshop
- May 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I love it!KittyFrog | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI own three expert modular buildings so I am not the most experienced with this series and more experienced lego fans may have more useful things to say but I love this set. The build was fun, the main colors of the buildings look nice together, and it fits right in with my other two modular buildings. One odd thing is that one of the pieces looks like its marbled when I’m pretty sure it shouldn’t be but, its not a huge deal because you can only see it from the side. I do think this set could use a little more interior detail, particularly in the apartment above the book store but I can always do that myself using my frankly ridiculously huge collection of legos. I love this set and I cant wait to see what lego does with this series next!1 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceHmm, that's odd! Don't worry, though. It's super easy to request a replacement for that piece. Head to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to get started.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Bookshop
- May 7th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Overall disappointingChrissie | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI was really excited to get this as it looks so lovely in the picture but I was so underwhelmed building it and with the final result. The interior detail is really lacking due to the small size of each building and the back of both buildings is so boring. I am also really frustrated that the burgundy bricks that make the roof of the book shop are two different colours. My 11 year old son has still had lots of fun playing with the set but compared to the Diner and Assembly Square for example, this is well below par.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Bookshop