Fuel racing dreams with this LEGO® Speed Champions version of one of the most successful track cars of all time. This buildable, minifigure-scale version of the Audi R18 e-tron quattro comes with interchangeable wheel trims, wrench and a fuel pump element. Includes an Audi racing driver minifigure.
- Includes an Audi racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Audi R18 e-tron quattro can fit a minifigure inside and has a removable windshield, 2 sets of interchangeable wheel trims, plus authentic Audi logo and headlight stickers.
- Accessory elements include the Audi racing driver's helmet, a wrench and a fuel pump.
- Match up against the 75873 Audi R8 LMS ultra for epic race action!
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Perfect RacerEllis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I really like this Lego Audi R-18 e-tron quattro and it looks just like the real thing and being a race fan I couldn't wait to get this set when it came out I also like the gas container as well to fuel the car during a pit stop.This is a very fun build and I hope we get more of these in the next wave because this one I really liked alot.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Audi R18 e-tron quattro
- in almost 3 yearsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Lots of stickers.ArcticVagabond | 25-34Definitely the most detailed minifig-scale race car that I have ever built. Unfortunately, much of that detail is accomplished through extensive application of very small stickers. These decals aren't really my thing...I very much prefer the factory-printed pieces. In this set, the only factory-printed piece was the windshield. One interesting part that I had never seen before was the air hose.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Audi R18 e-tron quattro
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0amazing detailspeedyc458 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got all the sets last year and was really looking forward to this year. let me just say that my first set this year exceeded my expectations! the detail is amazing, it's not overly complex to build, the proportions are about as close as you can get on an LMP1 car in Lego, and it fits in with pretty much any speed champions set so far. I would recommend this to anyone interested in cars.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Audi R18 e-tron quattro
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0My 14 yr old loved itErikL1965 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI do build, but bought this set for my son, who's more into computer games and apps than anything. This set he loved, though. It took him about an hour to build it, "… it actually took longer, but I was watching a video while I did it." The Audi must have really grabbed his attention. He normally gets frustrated putting stickers on things, but when I got home the night the package arrived by FedEx, he had it built, complete with stickers, eagerly looking at the product foldout for the next car or truck to build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Audi R18 e-tron quattro