Play in a Star Wars: The Last Jedi galaxy with this LEGO® Star Wars 75196 Microfighters dual pack, featuring a Resistance A-wing and Kylo Ren’s TIE Silencer. Each model includes dual flick missiles, lots of authentic detailing and space on top for a minifigure. This LEGO Star Wars playset also includes a mini brick-built maintenance station build as a bonus play starter, and with separate building instructions for each model, Star Wars fans will love sharing their building experience with friends and family. Buildable set includes Kylo Ren and A-Wing Pilot minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Kylo Ren and an A-Wing Pilot.
- Features a Resistance A-wing and Kylo Ren’s TIE Silencer, each with lots of authentic details, 2 flick missiles and a seat on top for a minifigure to sit.
- Weapons include Kylo Ren’s Lightsaber and the A-Wing Pilot's blaster pistol.
- Recreate your own scenes from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
- Resistance A-wing measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- January 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0'Let the past die.'I would recommend this to a friend!Microfighters have been released for the last few years, but double-packs are a new concept that I think is really good. These ships are fun, easy builds but the inclusion of two separate instructions for each is new and will be popular among Lego fans, as two people can build at the same time. Even at this scale both the A-Wing and TIE Silencer are accurate and identifiable. Both have flick missiles for added playability. The maintenance station is a nice bonus and bulks out the set a bit more. Tallissan Lintra is the A-Wing pilot, recognisable by her detailed helmet and printed torso. However a huge draw of this set is that it's the cheapest to include Kylo Ren. It's the same minifigure that comes with the TIE Silencer, and he has detailed printing and a reversible head-piece. This is a great new idea in the Microfighters range but also a way to get exclusive minifigures.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55A-Wing™ vs. TIE Silencer™ Microfighters
- May 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A-Wing vs TIE Fighter - great valueDrSmith |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLike another reviewer, I bought this set to get the Kylo Ren mini-figure without paying out for the TIE Fighter. He is a great little figure, with his tri-light sabre and two facial expressions; 'concerned' and 'angry'. Torso detailing is nice as well, with his carbon-type clothing. Both micro-fighter models are really good, and pretty accurate to scale. They are easy to build and kids can be mucking about with them pretty quickly. Lots of nice small wing pieces and other elements for your own custom builds! My favorite though is the A-Wing Pilot, she is superb! Lots of detail in the clothing and helmet, and a unique figure. Would be a great match for 75175 A-Wing Starfighter set, so you have two different pilots. She also has her own blaster pistol. Overall, a great set, good price, and lots of fun for kids and collectors alike.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55A-Wing™ vs. TIE Silencer™ Microfighters
- February 21st, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Another Good Micro FighterI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThese two are excellent additions to the micro fighter collection. The build was enjoyable and the play value is excellent. I wish that they would sell the micro fighters separately instead of only in the two packs, as I have no interest in Kylo Ren or his shuttle.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35A-Wing™ vs. TIE Silencer™ Microfighters
- April 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Kylo Ren!!!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think that this is a great set. It is a very cheep way to get Kylo Ren and I think that Lego did a great job on Kylo Ren’s TIE Silencer, and the Resistance A-wingPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55A-Wing™ vs. TIE Silencer™ Microfighters