Wildlife Rescue Off-RoaderCity
Your Creator 3in1 gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Kids can become everyday heroes with this LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader (60301) playset, featuring an animal-rescue team including LEGO City Adventures TV series hero Jessica Sharpe, plus a lion, lion cub and a snake with its egg. Just add the river setting, toy water scooter and 4x4 to set the scene for exciting wildlife-rescue adventures.
Fun for all the family
LEGO 4+ sets deliver hours of fun for kids, friends and families. Each set comes with a simple building guide and a Starter Brick element to help youngsters along. And with 4+ sets, you also get Instructions PLUS – part of the LEGO Building Instructions app. This interactive building guide, with zoom and rotate viewing tools, really does make LEGO building child’s play.
The awesome world of LEGO City
LEGO City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, with iconic animals, realistic settings, cool vehicles and inspiring characters that stimulate imaginative role play based on real-life events.
- This LEGO® City Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader (60301) playset is perfect for kids aged 4 and up who love animals and imaginative play, and for fans of the LEGO City Adventures TV series.
- What’s in the box? This playset has all kids need to build a toy 4x4, water scooter and savanna setting, with Jessica Sharpe, ranger and explorer minifigures, plus lion, lion cub and snake figures.
- Kids can activate the collapsing bridge function, work the off-roader’s winch and enjoy realistic wildlife stories with iconic animals and the LEGO® City Adventures TV series character Jessica Sharpe.
- A great gift idea for birthdays or any other occasion. Delivering hours of fun for kids aged 4 and up, it can be combined with other LEGO® City Wildlife sets for more animal-themed adventures.
- When built, the Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader toy measures over 2 in. (6 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include a toy snake egg, snake grabber, 2 crates, binocular, walkie-talkie, camera, bones, bottle, sausage and a hairbrush.
- This LEGO® 4+ playset includes printed and digital building instructions, plus a Starter Brick element, so even first-time builders can take pride in constructing their own LEGO toys!
- LEGO® City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, helping them develop confidence and key life skills as they play out exciting stories and scenarios that depict life in a fun way.
- All LEGO® City components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time.
- All LEGO® pieces are rigorously tested to make sure every building set meets stringent global safety standards.
- September 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeBcarp |I would recommend this to a friend!This all-in-one box of goodies is terrific. Love that out has a truck, caves, wildlife, people, and so much more for my grandchildren to grab the box and run and play. Imagination is not included, but is easily grabbed within ones child to spend hours of great fun just with one box full of fun! Love this set!Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great LEGO Wild Set!I would recommend this to a friend!The wildlife rescue off roader is a great new set from LEGO for small minds. It comes with over 157 pieces great to keep small minds busy and creative during a rainy day. My son found some of the builds challenging but he had hours of fun building each section. He especially loves the jeep (being car mad) and lions. The play set provides hours of fun and the best thing is they can even be joined onto other sets to expand. With this set there is no limits to the creative possibilities your child can make.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader
- November 6th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good transition, building & ongoing playCRG458 |I would recommend this to a friend!Liked: Separate bags with big numbers to build each item progressively and not distract with too many pieces at once. The lego man in the book showing how far through the process - mostly clear instructions Best thing is zoo keeper car and jetski as the main attraction with the rest as good side practice. My child loved having three 'humans' to build and play with also. My child liked doing the building himself with me guiding with the instruction book and then afterwards, changing things to suit his preference. Quite a few small pieces and the base plates bit fiddly - best for 4.5 years as younger may get frustrated keeping some pieces together and using the extra small bits for the lego peopleWas this helpful?45Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader
- August 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So fun!I would recommend this to a friend!My son was so excited about this! He immediately began putting it together! Took about 20 minutes! The instructions were easy to understand and the process was super quick. He has used this with his dinosaur toys as well!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Wildlife Rescue Off-Roader