Encounter a Wiggler in the Soda Jungle with this action-packed Expansion Set to add to your LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course! Wiggle and slam the Wiggler to unfold the secret bridge. Beware of the Goomba hiding under the bridge. Use the rotating platform and raft to avoid the poison swamp. Gain awesome powers from the Super Star Block and defeat the Koopa Paratroopa to complete your epic journey!
- Young builders can create all sorts of challenges in a brick-built, poisonous Soda Jungle to add to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course with this Wiggler’s Poison Swamp Expansion Set (71383).
- Includes LEGO® toy figures of iconic Super Mario™ enemies – a Wiggler, Goomba and Koopa Paratroopa – for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to defeat.
- Features a sliding platform, folding bridge and a detachable raft for players to interact with on their journey, plus a Super Star Block that offers extra powers and enhanced rewards.
- This 374-piece, unique toy playset is an ideal birthday, holiday or surprise LEGO® gift for kids aged 7 and up who own the Starter Course (71360), which is required for interactive play.
- This creative toy building set measures over 2.5 in. (6 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) wide and 10 in. (26 cm) deep in its basic formation and can be rebuilt and mixed with other LEGO® Super Mario™ sets.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app offers building instructions, a safe forum for kids to share their ideas and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring an iconic Nintendo® character into the real world, offering limitless potential to expand, rebuild and customize levels for solo or group play.
- High-quality LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are compatible for consistently simple and secure connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy the most stringent safety standards.
97% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- March 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0With Wiggler's helpI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBuild time 1h40 (10 minutes for the flying turtle/Koopa Paratroopa and 50 minutes for the caterpillar/Wiggler, 40 minutes for the rest) in two days. We chose to do this set this weekend because it contains a lot of poisonous swamp bricks. Mario's reactions are very funny whenever he steps on them. We started with the construction of the caterpillar, because it was the one that interested my son the most. The design is very nice, it is similar to a train and its wagons. He asked me why his head didn't stay straight and then tried to make Mario jump on it, but it didn't work (because there is no barcode). He was a little disappointed at the time, but I told him to wait a little bit because we were going to find out how to play with it. Then I did the flying turtle and I figured there would be something with the 3rd or 4th bag to go with the caterpillar. So we built the swamp with the gear and the sliding tray. I then put the caterpillar head on the gear and saw that it worked, but the goal still eluded me. I didn't know this character, as I told my son it's probably a nice caterpillar and that's why Mario doesn't jump on it. My first impression was that I wish we could have moved the sliding tray around a bit more or made it go around. Then we built the rolling bridge... now I was impressed and understood the goal of this set: the caterpillar must interact with the bridge! My rating went up to the equivalent of a 4.5 out of 5 stars. Next, we made the raft and my son put Mario on it. I was so tempted to play with it but my son's was already running in the room with it! The raft raised my rating to 5 stars. There is no equivalent in LEGO Super Mario; kind of like the beanstalk and a cloud, it could give us access to another course. I almost forgot... there is also an invincible star to help us face the next boss! To conclude, I asked my son the following question: How do you like it? My 3 year old's answer: It's very good!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wiggler’s Poison Swamp Expansion Set
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super fun setMikey76 |I would recommend this to a friend!The Wiggler's Poison Swap Expansion set is so much fun. It took us about 2 hours to set everything up. You just go step by step which makes it super easy. This set is 374 pieces. Once you are all set up you can unfold the bridge. You win coins. Then you have to defeat Goomba. You also get rewards from the star block.You can also use the raft on your way through the swap course.This is so much fun. Looking forward too more. I would highly recommend this product!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Wiggler’s Poison Swamp Expansion Set
- January 6th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good but...Herkymom |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis particular set for Lego Mario is really fun and has a lot of pieces. It took my eight-year-old well over an hour to put everything together. When playing with it though it doesn’t work well. The idea is there but the execution falls short. The wiggler is supposed to wiggle into a piece that flips open the gumba location. Unfortunately it takes many tries and a lot of force to make this happen. We broke apart the wiggler several times trying to make it happen. I double checked to make sure everything was put together properly and tried it myself. If it is not connected to any other pieces of the Lego Mario set it works better but the whole point is to connect everything and make a big course.Play Experience2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Wiggler’s Poison Swamp Expansion Set
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set! Koopa Paratroopa!rr1977 |I would recommend this to a friend!We've been big fans of the Mario lego sets. My 7 year and I have built them mostly together but the easy to follow tablet instructions make him building them on his own easy. Wiggler's swamp is a great addition to the line. We love the interactivity with the raft and the bridge, and the paratroops and wiggler are great, fun builds and both favorite Mario bad guys in our house. My son immediately thought of ways to connect this in to all our other sets and has had hours of play time out of it. We started with the set on the kitchen table but after some time on it's own it's now linked in with the sprawling mario set on his bedroom floor. We'd recommend it to mario and lego fans of any age.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Wiggler’s Poison Swamp Expansion Set
Shop more like this: