The Wool FarmMinecraft®
Choose your gift with purchases over 40 €*Learn more
Children can enjoy hands-on Minecraft™ action with this LEGO® Minecraft 21153 The Wool Farm playset, featuring a farm setting with 2 dyed sheep and a baby sheep. Players of the record-breaking video game will love to create their own adventures with the Steve minifigure, shearing the sheep, caring for the baby sheep and building fun structures to decorate the farm. This collectible Minecraft toy comes with building instructions for 3 decorative structures and includes additional LEGO bricks for improvised building. It can also be combined with other sets to create a unique LEGO Minecraft universe for both play and display!
- Includes a Steve minifigure, plus new-for-August-2019 red, yellow and baby sheep figures.
- Features a Minecraft™ farm setting with a birch tree, fence, stream, stepping-stones, crops, flowers, 2 dyed Minecraft sheep and a baby sheep, plus colored LEGO® bricks for building 1 of 3 fun structures to decorate the farm.
- This Minecraft™ toy also includes additional LEGO® bricks for creative building.
- Grab your shears and get to work at The Wool Farm!
- Build 1 of 3 structures or your own creations to add a personal touch to your farm.
- Easy-to-reconfigure modular design for quick and easy rebuilding.
- Accessory elements include sheep shears.
- Set your imagination free—rebuild this set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- This LEGO® Minecraft™ playset includes over 250 pieces.
- Farm measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- March 3rd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great for parts, but a lackluster build.Purchased for: SelfMaybe I'm spoiled by the EXCELLENT 2020/2021 sets (recently built The "Abandoned" Mine and The Pig House), full of fun building patterns and play features, but this set just... didn't really offer anything interesting for the building experience nor does it have any cute mechanisms to fiddle with afterwards. The bricks in it and the sheep are great, and if you're looking for a lot of bricks and cute animals to complement your existing Minecraft sets to build something original, this will definitely help! Also the HUGE amount of red jumper plates gives me a lot of ideas for fun original builds. So yeah, an affordable brick toolbox with some fun-coloured sheep! But don't expect much more.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35The Wool Farm
- October 28th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cute set but awkwardCalamity |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son likes this set, the fact that you can change the backs of the sheep to give the appearance of being sheared is fun. However he was very annoyed at the fact that every time he removes the big sheep from the base, the legs break off. This is due to them being attached to the body with think 2x2 pieces with only a single top connector. We fixed the issue by removing all these thin 2x2 pieces from the legs entirely, which gave a more solid connection to the body. For $25 CDN it's an OK set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Wool Farm
- April 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Easy to build and FunNabbit |I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for Christmas and it is awesome! Me and my brother have a Lego Minecraft world and this set was a great addition to it. It was a little tricky to get it to work but I figured it out and it looks really cool. And I am soon hoping to get a new Minecraft set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Wool Farm
- April 20th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0StuctureThis is a ok buld set but the stucture of the sheep falls apart to easy and often. Very hard to play when you constintly have to repare things23 April 2021Marine, Customer ServiceOh no! I'm sorry you’re having some difficulty keeping the set together. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If your set ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at | LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15The Wool Farm