Kids can bring exciting play possibilities to any LEGO® set with these fun, treat-sized, LEGO Minifigures Series 21 (71029) toys. This new-for-January-2021 series features a great lineup of exclusive LEGO people and characters to collect and display or to take play in thrilling new directions.
Imaginative character lineup
Children and adult fans can say “Hi!” to a new, limited-edition range of characters, including Centaur Warrior, Shipwreck Survivor, Pug Costume Guy, Beekeeper, Ladybug Girl, Violin Kid, Alien, Space Police Guy, Ancient Warrior, Airplane Girl, Cabaret Singer and Paddle Surfer.
Surprising and fun
Each finely crafted, highly detailed minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with one or more accessory elements and a collector's leaflet, making a great little gift that will put a smile on anyone's face.
- More LEGO® toy people and characters! Boost endless play with these cool LEGO Minifigures Series 21 (71029) bags. A fun treat for kids and fans of any age.
- What’s in the bag? 1 of 12 unique, buildable characters to discover, plus one or more accessories and a collector's leaflet. A great addition to any LEGO® collection that will inspire new play.
- LEGO® Minifigures characters will appeal to any boy or girl aged 5 and up, inspiring their imaginations and helping them build creativity andconfidence through individual play or with friends.
- These limited-edition, high-quality minifigures and accessories make a perfect unexpected gift.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, squashed, twisted, heated, bent, scratched and stretched to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- January 9th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good series but recommend store purchase.Quazsar |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased the max allowed on January 1st release, which was three. I understood there was a possible chance of duplicates but all three were the same, the Centaur. For this reason I would recommend purchasing from the store in order to feel identify the figures to reduce chances of duplicates. With that said I am happy with the purchase and shopping via the lego.com store. There was a brief maintenance of the website due to what I assume was large amounts of traffic but I only had about 30 minutes wait before I was able to add 10 items to my cart and complete the checkout.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Series 21
- February 6th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not greatBogey |I would recommend this to a friend!I purchased 3 packs hoping at least one of them came with the castaway figure and I received 3 of the same guyWas this helpful?15Series 21
- January 12th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My biggest LEGO disappointment ever...I would recommend this to a friend!I bought one pack of these along with one Mario characters pack series 2 and the tournament of elements. I was quite excited when it arrived and felt it to see if I could guess what it was. I felt a large piece that goes over the head of a figure, and thought it was the Aztec warrior, my favorite figure, and was super happy that I had gotten my favorite for once. Then I opened it up, and... it was the beekeeper, my second least favorite figure. So from personal experience, I'm not a big fan of this series. But most of the figures are excellent, so by all means, go ahead and buy some. Don't let my experience stop you. But just remember, there is a chance you'll be disappointed.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Series 21
- January 22nd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Too many doubles!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOk! Normally I don’t ever complain about getting doubles because it happens! They’re blind bags and it’s expected. BUT I ordered 16...there’s only 12 in this series. And I received 8 futuristic police officers!! Are you kiddding!!! That means whoever filled my order grabbed from multiple boxes to ruin my day! And to make matters worst. I technically only received 4. And all others are multiples. OMG! I’ve actually always had great luck with ordering from this official website. Because I always thought that the warehouse workers were aware to grab from different areas of the box so as to create a mix. However, apparently I got the Karen of the company that doesn’t like to share the Lego love with others. Total bummer! And I didn’t even get the ladybug! Urgh! Lame! Okay rant over. Enjoy reading the other reviews.Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Series 21