FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over 85 €.*Learn more
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 23 July 2020
Recreate the magnificence of San Francisco’s architecture with this awesome 21043 LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection model. This LEGO brick collectible features iconic San Francisco attractions and landmarks, including the city’s famous “painted ladies” buildings, 555 California Street, the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island. A blue-tiled baseplate representing the Golden Gate strait and a San Francisco nameplate add the finishing touch to this amazing model. LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection models are perfect for display in the home or office and have been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each skyline building set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of the featured structures, with realistic color depiction.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of San Francisco.
- Features iconic San Francisco sights and famous landmarks, including the city’s famous “painted ladies” buildings, 555 California Street, the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island.
- Also features a blue-tiled baseplate depicting the Golden Gate strait.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each attraction, as well as historical facts about San Francisco and its architectural heritage. (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture.)
- Includes a 4x34 tiled base with a decorative San Francisco nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most vibrant cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture sets celebrate the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and are developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 565 pieces.
- Measures over 6” (16cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 21st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great productMcdude64 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis product is really good but the Golden Gate Bridge is a bit of a challenge but overall it looks really goodPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55San Francisco
- July 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great couples activitysfgal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My fiancé and I built this set and we had a blast! We especially loved the Salesforce tower - it always peeks through the fog here in SF! It sits on our dresser to always remind us of our favorite places in our city.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 52 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55San Francisco
- February 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome SetRobCL | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFrom the first time that I saw this set, I knew that I had to have it. It's absolutely stunning to see in person. The main focus point is obviously the Golden Gate Bridge. Although it's built in a maroon color rather than the bright red orange color it actually is, the Lego designers captured its beauty perfectly with the swinging cables. This part of the model is what made this set a must-have in my book. The other buildings in the set are pretty well captured too. The designers did a great job with the Transamerica Pyramid. I also love the printed bricks used in Alcatraz Island. Overall, the Lego designers really hit a home run with this set. It was a really fun build that looks awesome!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55San Francisco
- January 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wear Flowers in Your HairBTCSC | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Yes I was really impressed with the level of detail and the powerful suggestiveness of the bricks to depict the beautiful SF skyline. I am seeing a shift in Lego with their new skyline sets to be more about capturing a scene versus the pure architectural theme of say the New York set which has no scenery and is all about just the buildings. This might be too because NYC is so rich in architecture but NYC also has its share of iconic bridges, ya know what I mean! At first I did not agree with the orientation of the Golden gate bridge towers but Lego's is all about subjectivity and the power of suggestion and I now understand why they did it this way as it presents a much more pleasing view. Nice Job on this city by the bay scene. I live in CA and go often to SF for pleasure and work so it is special.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55San Francisco