Pull high-speed wheelies, spins and turns, and traverse rough terrain with this fully motorized LEGO® Technic™ 42095 Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer. This tough model features large ground-gripping tracks with large rear sprockets for optimal acceleration, plus a modern design with a fresh yellow and blue color scheme and decorative stickers. Drive forward, backward, left or right and make 360° turns. Rebuild this 2-in-1 remote-controlled tracked vehicle to create a Remote-Controlled Racer for a double build-and-play experience.
- Features a high-speed, fully motorized, remote-controlled vehicle with tracks and large rear sprockets for amazing acceleration.
- Check out the fresh yellow and blue color scheme with cool stickers.
- Traverse rough terrain and obstacles, drive forward, backward, left and right, perform 360° turns and pull awesome wheelies at high speed.
- Includes the following LEGO® Power Functions components: 2 large motors, receiver, battery box and a remote control.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience, and features realistic movement and mechanisms, helping young builders enhance their motor skills, hand-eye coordination and imagination.
- This 2-in-1 motorized toy rebuilds into a Remote-Controlled Racer.
- Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer measures over 6” (17cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Remote-Controlled Racer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- March 24th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Overall great funChrisCW | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI felt this product is a little too pricey for the build experience, having so few parts. Over 60 pieces are just the tracks themselves. I was at first disappointed because I usually buy Technic sets for complicated gear sets and assembly, but the appeal of this kit is not the build but playing with it afterwards. It's a lot of fun and is enjoyable by both adults and children. Also this is a durable build given this thing will most likely slam into furniture and probably down a flight of stairs and doesn't fall apart easily. Hopefully Lego might do more remote controlled products like this, but still I feel this is kit is priced a little too high.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer
- January 14th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My Son Loves itbenchbox | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son loves this LEGO. Very power motor and precise remote control.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer
- September 9th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0StudMaster | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great little build with excellent play-ability. th epower to weight of this model means it looks impressive at pull offs. It offers hours of fun racing around the hallways in the house, whilst irritating the wife. Only recommendation would be some rubber studs for th e tracks, as driving on a tile floor is a challenge. Also offers a array of power-function parts for those chasing parts for MOCs.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0IR Receiver Troublesryuk1t | 25-34Purchased for: SelfHas problems with IR Receiver in LEGO 42095 Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer Pack. Works fine at the beginning but in month - it just stopped working. Light is glowing all time but signal is not transported to motor engine. Unfortunately I didn't find any workarounds or reset instructions.17 June 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear this. You can find some troubleshooting info over at LEGO.build/Help-BV. Just search "power functions" to get started. If you need more help (or find that the receiver needs to be replaced), you can get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer