Race PlaneRace Plane4.255.
Small parts and Ball.
Enjoy vintage flying adventures with the classically designed LEGO® Creator 3in1 31094 Race Plane, featuring a blue, white, yellow and red color scheme with cool racing stickers, visible detailed engine with pipes and cylinders, fixed landing gear, large aircraft propeller, sporty hinged wings and adjustable tail elevators. This impressive toy airplane also features an opening cockpit and comes with a pilot minifigure, complete with a printed flight suit and a helmet. With LEGO Creator 3in1 sets you get 3 different build and play experiences. Build this propeller plane toy and then rebuild it to create a toy helicopter or a toy jet for more aerial action and adventure.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set. Build the Race Plane and then rebuild for more aerial action with a powerful Helicopter or a fast Jet with rotating thrusters.
- The Race Plane features a visible engine with pipes and cylinders, fixed landing gear, large spinnable aircraft propeller, hinged wings, opening cockpit and adjustable tail elevators, plus 2 race pylons with flags.
- Check out the Race Plane's awesome blue, white, yellow and red color scheme with cool racing stickers.
- Includes a pilot minifigure with printed flight suit and a helmet.
- Open the tinted canopy to access the aircraft cockpit, adjust the tail elevators and spin the propeller.
- Take to the sky, then swoop and zoom between the race pylons at high speed!
- Race Plane measures over 3” (10cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 4” (11cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Jet measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Tr1bud1 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Suitable for my son 7 yrs old. He is exited to build it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Race Plane
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Race planeMrbricklandseaair | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have to say, Lego did a great job on this set. The colors are good and it is very realistic! The plane almost looks like the world war 2 American fighter plane the f4u Corsair. The only negative comment I have is that the air intakes on the top should be covered by blue or yellow bricks, over all this has to be the best plane yetPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsWas this helpful?55Race Plane
- in 4 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool stunt planePatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like it ! Cool colors, and I like the angle of the wings. Not sure for its price though.... 5$ to 10$ less would have been more appreciable.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Race Plane
- in 7 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great funHuitzilihuitl | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI went into one of my nearby chain stores with the intent of buying a Lego set, I wasn't sure which one but when I saw this set I was immediately sold on it. It reminded me of my favourite plane, the WW2 Corsair, it was also a 3-in-1 plane and I have the Island Adventure seaplane from a few years back which is one of my favourite sets. This was fun to build, I really enjoyed how the engine came together as well as making the wings. It has stickers, which for me is a negative due to having unsteady hands, but this set looks better with its sticks than without. I would have liked some hair for the pilot so that he could look dashing with his helmet off, but I can add that from my collection. I recommend this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Race Plane