Have fun with the awesome T. rex, featuring a dark-green and beige color scheme, bright orange eyes, posable joints and head, large claws and an opening mouth with pointed teeth. Also includes the dinosaur’s prey in the form of a buildable rib cage. Rebuild this 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator Mighty Dinosaurs model to create a Triceratops or a Pterodactyl.
- Features a 3-in-1 T. rex with bright orange eyes, posable joints and head, large claws and an opening mouth with pointed teeth. Also includes the dinosaur’s prey in the form of a buildable rib cage.
- Check out the authentic dark-green and beige color scheme.
- Stomp through the streets with the scary T. rex.
- Pose the T. rex's arms, legs, tail and head, and open its mouth to reveal ferocious teeth.
- Rebuild to create other Mighty Dinosaurs.
- This set includes over 170 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Triceratops or a Pterodactyl.
- T. rex measures over 4” (11cm) tall.
- Triceratops measures over 3” (9cm) tall.
- Pterodactyl measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- January 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Geologist approvedI would recommend this to a friend!This set is a ton of fun! Whichever Dino I Choose will sit happily on my desk. It's a relatively easy quick build but still fun none-the-less and I highly recommend it to all the kids and kid-adults a like.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs
- January 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So many optionsGtgt |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMade 2 of the 4 standard builds but so many ideas online. 4yo daughter loves playing with the Brontosaurus. Really playable and fun to build for such a small set, plus who doesn't love dinosaurs!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs
- January 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0dinosaur in the houseI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA nice set,which has a lot of play value and is very affordable.The assembled animal (I have only built the rex) feels sturdy and unlikely to fall apart. I would even like to see some larger dinosaur animals, there are a total of 4 different animals that can be built, I'll look at the trex for awhile,then build a different one. I gave one of these to our toy drive and am pleased with the set after I built one for me,now,as an "adult" I can afford Legos,most of my builds are holiday related,this was actually the first non-holiday set I've built,I suppose,for the price,I could just get 3 more and have an entire dino zoo.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs
- April 2nd, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0The Head on the T-Rex doesn't fitPurchased for: SelfThe head on the T-Rex doesn't snap into place based on the instructions and parts provided. I even went on to Lego.com to see if there were updated instructions and they were the same as in the printed manual. I know what I am doing as a builder. I even assembled the Technics Porsche 911 GT3 RS and was able to correct the mistake in the transmission section of the manual. Please do not tell me I don't know how to put together this set. Not wasting too much time here since I wrote a really long review and lost it when I clicked Preview and your site said my username was already taken and it deleted my entire review after it refreshed. Please see the attached photo with circled part.4 April 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. It sounds like you're a very dedicated LEGO® fan, so I'm sorry to hear you found the dinosaur frustrating. I understand how discouraging it can be when a set isn't coming together like you expect. The picture you've provided is really helpful though - it does look like the parts you have for the connection aren't right. The dark green pieces you have there on the neck are meant to be used on the tail (steps 11 and 18). The pieces you need are dark gray, and while they might look similar to the green pieces at a glance, they are quite different. They'll have notches around the curved connection, and they won't have that bar going through the center. You can get a better look at the part on step 51 of the instructions. If you need a hand with the build or find that those dark gray pieces are missing, please get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Mighty Dinosaurs