Temporarily out of stock
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over 120 €, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
This adorable LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Lucky Cat (40436) is a great gift for kids at Chinese New Year. The model has long whiskers, a cute pink nose and incorporates a lever at the back that moves the cat’s paw up and down. Displayed on a sturdy baseplate, the Lucky Cat is a fun, lasting gift that delivers a message of good fortune all year round.
- This collectible LEGO® BrickHeadz™ buildable model of a traditional Chinese Lucky Cat sits on a sturdy base, making it ideal for play or display.
- A great way to wish anyone ‘Happy New Year’, this set is suitable for anyone aged 10 and up.
- With 134 pieces and standing more than 3” (8cm) tall, this buildable Lucky Cat is a fun, traditional way to wish the recipient good luck at any time of the year.
- January 25th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cute, but I felt the need to modify it.I would recommend this to a friend!I added a few white pieces to extend the paw a bit because I felt it should be higher to look more like a lucky cat.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lucky Cat
- September 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0loved itI would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for my little sister who is 7 years old she loved it it was really fun to build with her she now wants more lego brick headzPlay Experience3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Lucky Cat
- April 28th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So cute!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great fun little build, it looks so cute on a shelf and I love the mechanism that makes the arm wave!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lucky Cat
- January 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO's Maneki-NekoI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you're familiar with Japanese culture, you may be aware of the maneki-neko or beckoning cat. More often referred to as the lucky cat, this statue has one (and sometimes both) paw raised in what appears to us Westerners as a wave, but is actually a beckoning gesture. Lego's version is white in color (signifying happiness, purity, and good things to come — like more Lego sets? :p) with its left paw raised (good for business as it attracts customers ; works for Lego, right? ;p) and wearing a collar. bib, and a "bell" in the style of Edo period wealthy. In its non-beckoning paw, the cat holds a gold-colored tile styled after an Edoi-era coin known as a koban. Designers even managed to replicate the cat's yellow eyes without using a new piece. This Lucky Cat is a solid build and looks good. It also has a bit of functionality built into it, more than the usual BrickHeadz. A lever in the back allows one to move the beckoning paw up and down. On the downside, the paws aren't especially prominent, but that's nothing new with Brickheadz. Since I'm displaying it at home rather than a business, I mirrored the instructions so that its right paw is up, beckoning for money. Overall, I'd say it's well worth the purchase.Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lucky Cat