Celebrate the architectural diversity of London with this detailed LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge, and is finished with a decorative “London” nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of London.
- Features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge.
- London’s Thames River is represented by transparent baseplate tiles.
- Tower Bridge opens to greet the incoming ship.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about London and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative “London” nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 460 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- October 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another great set for the Architecture line!Smoov | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun little set with some clever design features here. I especially like this set because of the landmarks chosen... In a city with tons to pick from, these were the ones that really stuck with me after visiting London a couple years ago. A great trip, and now a great set to remind me of it!Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London
- June 10th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nicely detailedPearlGarden | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun to build yet just challenging enough to not be high on the difficulty scale. Very clever design and interpretation of the London Eye and Tower Bridge. A satisfying way to spend a couple of hours.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 days 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London
- May 3rd, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Very disappointedDavid15 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI think this is the worst set i have built. It appears different but once on display, it is not great. Other cities look great but this doesnt.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35London
- January 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Coolest Skyline YetJustinHollywood | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Of the skyline line, the London set is my favorite. The London Eye is genius. Would love to see a second skyline with The Shard and other London landmarks.Was this helpful?55London