Now your favorite Overwatch® fan can build the Hanamura dojo in LEGO® bricks with LEGO Overwatch 75971 Hanzo vs. Genji. Based on the internationally acclaimed team-based action game, this Overwatch toy recreates the epic face-off for the Hanamura dojo between the rival dragon brothers Hanzo and cyborg ninja Genji. With weapons for the highly recognizable Overwatch heroes and a buildable dojo, kids will love to play out the action from the game, while older fans will want to show off the set next to their gaming setup.
- Includes Hanzo, Genji and Shimada Henchman minifigures.
- Hanamura dojo features a weapons stand, health pack, and 2 hidden disc shooters that represent the dragon spirits of each brother.
- Overwatch® character weapons include Genji’s Ryu-Ichimonji sword and Hanzo's Storm Bow.
- From Blizzard Entertainment, the creators of the legendary World of Warcraft®, Overwatch® has quickly built a global community of passionate followers, spawning animated online series, comics and exciting global esports events.
- LEGO® Overwatch® is the perfect gift for fans of the blockbuster Overwatch game.
- Hanamura dojo building toy measures over 4” (11cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- February 28th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.02nd Overwatch Set with Grey Skin ToneDerechoStorm | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set overall. Love the look and will definitely buy some Ninjago sets to add to the feel of this scene. Only disappointment is the Hanzo Minifigure. As another has stated the Left Shoulder chest patch does not match the arm, nor the face. I thought this was just an oversight. However, just purchased another set with the character Mercy and same issue, though this time it's her face that is greyed.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hanzo vs. Genji
- January 5th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Loved the set, would be 5 stars, howeverCross | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy Hanzo chest piece came miscolored. The skin tone on the chest and back doesn't match the arm or the head. I loved the set regardless, but I'm pretty bummed about my Hanzo figure being a little off. Notice the grey discoloration on the chest as opposed to the peach of the arm and head. The same can be said for the back of the piece.13 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that Hanzo doesn't meet your expectations. Please get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hanzo vs. Genji
- March 28th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0LEGO PresentMoltenCore | 25-34I got this Lego set as a gift from my brother for my name day. He thought that it is good gift because i am casually playing with the game and we used to play alot with LEGO when we were children. I have not built or played with LEGO for about 20 years. I have enjoyed putting the set together. It makes a fine display. However at first i thought that i have quality issue because the printing on Hanzo's chest is abit weird. It does not match the color of his face/arm. Then i found out here it is more of a common problem. Minifigures Shimada Guard In my opinion the Shimada guard looks the best of the three. I really liked the suit printing and the facial expression. The hair piece reminded me of Elvis Presley. The character comes with a gun accessory which is well done molded piece. Hanzo The character is beautifully done with only a few flaws. The chest and arm missing the dragon tattoo and as i have mentioned earlier the color of the chest if abit off - looks pale. The design on the legs and torso are spectacular. Facial expression and hair is on point. The character comes with a quiver and bow which i did not liked at all. It is a 20years old mold from my childhood that does not represent his Storm bow in any way. Genji My least favourite is Genji. He has a nicely done torso and leg printing. The head is a simple metallic grey piece without facial expression or printing. The helm looks oversized like a Funko Pop set. The figure comes with 2 shurikens which i liked but the sword on the otherhand is another 20years old mold which does not represent his Dragon Blade.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Hanzo vs. Genji
- January 4th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Solid build, minifigures fall shortTahuKenobi850 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe main Hanamura build of the set is well executed, with fun play features and the always welcome addition of a health pack. The guard minifigure is also a fun reference to the Dragons cinematic and an unexpected inclusion. Genji and Hanzo however, could have been improved a bit. Genji is mostly a good figure, his new helmet mold looks pretty good and is accurate to the character. as with most minifigures across all lego themes, his torso printing is amazing. the dragonblade isn't quite perfect but it's as close as lego could get so I'll take it. The one thing that really brings Genji down is his lack of a face. even the generic clone trooper face would be better than his silver head. Genji is a cyborg, and, as demonstrated in the Dragons cinematic this is adapting, is human and still has at least his eyes intact, so this feels like an oversight. 4/5 While hanzo at least manages to have a face, and a good new hair mold and bow, his trademark tattoos are not depicted anywhere on his torso or arm. they are an important part of Hanzo's apearance and show up on all of his in-game skins that show his arm. With every other character managing a perfect torso print, his failure to do that knocks Hanzo down a bit, 3/5 All in all, a solid set with decent minifigures, that I'd still recommend to fans of Hanzo, Genji, or Hanamura, as well as anyone trying to collect all of the heroes (like myself), and fans of Ninjago.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Hanzo vs. Genji