Fire Rescue HelicopterCity
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 7 March 2022
Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
A treat for fans of the LEGO® City Adventures TV series, this exciting LEGO City Fire Rescue Helicopter (60281) playset includes a toy helicopter, motorbike and a power plant setting with stackable LEGO flames for big blazes! Kids can shoot the helicopter's water cannons to knock out the fire and enjoy role-play fun with 3 minifigures, including a worker, helicopter pilot and LEGO City TV hero Clemmons.
Cool LEGO set for kids aged 5 and up
You'll find building instructions for this LEGO City set in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS, part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, turns budding LEGO builders into master builders!
A great gift for creative kids
LEGO City fire playsets deliver an enjoyable build-and-play experience with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that stimulate imaginative, open-ended role play based on real-life events.
- A treat for everyday heroes aged 5 and up, this Fire Rescue Helicopter (60281) playset is perfect for kids who love cool firefighting vehicles and for fans of the LEGO® City Adventures TV series.
- What’s in the box? Everything kids need to build a toy helicopter, motorbike, power station setting and LEGO® fires, plus 3 minifigures, including Clemmons from the LEGO City Adventures TV series.
- Kids can stack the LEGO® flames to create big fires, then shoot the helicopter's water cannon elements to put them out and create LEGO City Adventures TV series stories with 3 fun minifigures.
- A great gift idea for any occasion, this firefighter playset delivers endless hours of fun for LEGO® City fans and kids aged 5 and up who love imaginative play. Requires only basic building skills.
- When built, the fire rescue helicopter toy measures over 3.5 in. (10 cm) high, 10 in. (26 cm) long and 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include a stretcher (stored in the helicopter's cargo hold), firefighter helmet, wrench and safety helmet.
- Comes with an easy-to-follow, printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide for budding builders. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City fire sets nurture imaginative role play with detailed buildings, cool vehicles, fun characters and settings that depict real life in a fun and imaginative way.
- All LEGO® City components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time.
- All LEGO® pieces are rigorously tested to make sure every building set meets stringent global safety standards.
- January 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fire Rescue Fun with legosI would recommend this to a friend!My kids love Legos so they were super excited about the Fire Rescue Helicopter. This Lego set was awesome it came with Legos to build a helicopter, motorbike, power station. Also included Lego fires and three mini Lego guys. My kids were able to get super creative with these Legos and use their imagination and have some fun. My Kids thought the helicopter was super cool because it shot a water cannon out like it was putting out the flames they really liked that part. We also love that one of the mini figures is Clemmons from the Lego city adventure tv show. If your kids love Legos and Lego city adventures they will surely love this toy. We Highly recommend. Kids tested mother approved!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Rescue Helicopter
- February 25th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super funI would recommend this to a friend!This set was super fun to build. My son love Legos and we have been through alot of them. Some leggos can be extremely difficult to put together, They can be hard to snap with other leggos . But this set was very easy to snap together and super great quality made with very amazing products, Me and my 8 year old love building together most of the time he will get extremely fusterated and stop playing This se he played with for several hours. He definitely love this product and it was made very well I highly recommend this set its super fun and relaxing, highly recommendedPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Rescue Helicopter
- January 23rd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A lot of effort for a little playI would recommend this to a friend!My grandsons were so intrigued by this new Lego Fire Rescue Helicopter set that comes with OVER 200 PIECES, because their Uncle Kenny is a Fireman! He too was excited to help put it together with them! They ALL THREE were DEFLATED after they realized how much TIME it was going to take to ASSEMBLE THE SET, as my sons are pretty IMPATIENT at ages 3 & 5. Once completed though, the helicopter was the boys FAVORITE, as it shoots out fake water to put out the flaming fires! They also love the motorcycle too! Their uncle said the instructions were VERY EASY for the boys to understand since OFCOURSE THEY CAN'T READ and were SIMPLY ABLE TO LOOK at the PICTURES and follow along. I have to say though both boys did loose interest AFTER only FIVE MINUTES, once all the work was done..that's why I rated it 3 stars.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?35Fire Rescue Helicopter
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great toy!I would recommend this to a friend!Our kid was dying for this for Christmas, and he loves it. I really like that it makes several different noises to simulate different functions and that it has the button to make the propellers spin. FYI it says ‘rescue’ instead of ‘police’ as pictured, which was a huge positive for us. Only negative is that the string to the rescue hook seems pretty fragile— I’m not counting on it lasting—and he really really wishes the doors opened and closed.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Fire Rescue Helicopter