- Diving Yacht
Small parts and Small Ball.
Explore the underwater world with the LEGO® City 60221 Diving Yacht! This awesome luxury Diving Yacht features a sun deck, removable roof, turning searchlight and storage/sleeping space inside, plus a sea floor scene with seaweed and an opening treasure chest with gem element. This fun toy boat set also includes a buoy, 2 LEGO diver minifigures, and swordfish and crab figures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City diver minifigures, plus swordfish and crab figures.
- Features a large leisure diving yacht boat toy with sun deck, removable roof, turning searchlight and storage/sleeping space inside.
- Also includes a sea floor scene with an opening treasure chest.
- Accessory elements include diving gear, a camera, gem element, video camera, oxygen mask, fish figure and a buildable buoy.
- Remove the yacht's roof to access the lower deck and take a nap.
- Open the treasure chest to discover the gem element and crab.
- Swim back to the surface and head to the yacht with your treasure!
- Diving yacht toy boat measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Sea floor scene measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- September 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Go diving for treasure!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a nice, classic boat with a sleek design and ample room for the two minifigures both in the cabin and on deck. The underwater element is very small but adds a nice detail for the divers to interact with. Personally, I’d prefer if it were at least double the size, though, which would only take about ten extra pieces. If you have extra sand, rock, and seaweed pieces (or can get to a LEGO store brick wall to get them!), I’d definitely recommend expanding it. Despite the low piece count, there is quite a lot going on with this set, which facilitates play both on the boat and underwater. It’s a great set to play with at the beach, too, although there are a few small pieces that could float away. Having the divers actually dive is obviously the best part of this set, though, and you’re certainly not limited to the underwater element provided. Even if you can’t get to the beach, use a table as the water level for the boat (optionally with the water-themed playmat from the LEGO store) and a chair or floor as the ocean floor for the divers to explore. Add shells, deep sea monsters, or plants for seaweed and have fun! The bulk of the yacht is a single piece, and the rest of the build, including the underwater element, is very straightforward. There are some stickers to contend with, however, and the long ones which go on the side of the yacht will require some finesse. A significant amount of your $25 is going into the single hull piece, so don’t expect to be building anything other than a boat with these pieces, but if you like boats, this is a solid choice. You’re also getting a couple of nice minifigs with hair pieces and helmets and several accessories, such as camera, video camera, water bottle, and watermelon slices! The amount marine life is a nice inclusion, which certainly adds to the play value.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Diving Yacht
- December 28th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great value amazing playI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfi bought this et and it was worth every penny has a bed inside the boat and other cool features definetly reccomend!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Diving Yacht
- May 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved building this set. I like it because of 3 reasons, the boat floats,it has a shark and that it is worth the money. That boat hall and shark usually make prices go way up but for this one it is great. Price is excellent and playability is great.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 34 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Diving Yacht
- March 24th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great sea related setAFOLcole |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great small set and the yacht looks superb among my city deep sea explorers setup. The only disappointment was that the deck of the yacht in the pictures is dark tan in color and the one i recieved was tan or "brick yellow".28 March 2019Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the color of your boat. The deck should be a lighter tan color, though it looks like it came out a bit darker than we meant it to in the photos. Thanks for pointing that out!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 16 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Diving Yacht