Creative Transparent BricksClassic
A fun and imaginative gift with LEGO® purchases over 160 €, valid 16/05 – 30/05, while stocks last.*Learn more
The LEGO® Classic Creative Transparent Bricks (11013) building set features a dazzling array of transparent LEGO pieces in all kinds of colors, shapes and sizes, plus an exciting selection of classic LEGO bricks, pieces, eyes and wheels. Everything kids need for endless hours of creative play.
A perfect playset for little builders aged 4 and up
This high-quality playset comes with 8 inspiring building ideas. There's a toy bird, lion, turtle, robot, unicorn, pink bird, wizard with a potions desk and a fish with a coral setting. And because every model comes with a simple building guide and digital building instructions, even first-time builders get to experience the pride and joy of constructing their own LEGO toys.
Helps kids develop key life skills
LEGO Classic building sets inspire boys and girls to imagine and create. Children can join with friends and family, developing creative and physical skills as they build and play. Learning has never been so much fun!
- Kick-start kids’ creativity with this inspiring 500-piece playset, featuring a dazzling array of transparent LEGO® pieces, plus classic LEGO bricks, eyes and wheels for creating 8 fun models and more.
- What’s in the box? All kids need to build a toy bird, lion, turtle, robot, unicorn, pink bird, wizard with potions desk and a fish in a coral setting, plus extra LEGO® bricks for more creative fun!
- Building and playing with the 8 toys included with the LEGO® Classic Creative Transparent Bricks (11013) playset is just the beginning. There’s a whole universe of creative fun for kids to explore.
- Makes an impressive Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for new LEGO® builders, as well as boys and girls who wish to add a sparkle to their LEGO brick collection.
- Kids can get creative with 500 LEGO® bricks, including a wide selection of transparent pieces. This playset also combines with other original LEGO sets for even more build and play fun.
- Inside the box you'll discover separate brick bags, each containing the LEGO® pieces required to complete 2 builds. Simply make your choice, open the brick bag and let the fun begin!
- Comes with printed building instructions and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, with zoom, rotate and visualization tools to bring the construction process to life
- LEGO® Classic construction sets inspire open-ended creative play. Boosting kids' creative-thinking and problem-solving skills has never been so much fun!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are produced under stringent quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with.
- All LEGO® playsets are thoroughly tested to ensure they meet strict safety standards.
March 16th, 2022Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0
Transparent fun to add some sparkle ✨
I would recommend this to a friend!I admit I bought these strictly for the clear and glitter ✨ pieces for my 5 and 7 year old kids. That seems to be their favorite part of getting a set is it having a clear colored piece. Set comes exactly as shown and able to build all sets shown. They loved this set and all the extra pieces.(about half the box as show). I personally wish there was instructions for a couple more sets or an opportunity to print other sets out like some other sets offer such as the medium box. Overall this is a great set, maybe a bit pricier but like I said I wanted more transparent fun. Also included a variety of odd pieces that are great for the kids imagination.Play Experience5.0Building Experience5.0Value for Money5.0
Was this helpful?45Creative Transparent Bricks
January 20th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0
Purchased for: SelfTo be fair I probably should have given this set a better rating, as most ppl would probably be satisfied with this variety of bricks. Still I feel if you are going to release a "transparent bricks" box. Why are the majority not transparent? If I wanted solid colored bricks, I would not choose the transparent brick box. My other issue is the color selection. I hate that trans orange you use now. One of my favorite aspects of lego is the UV reaction of a few of the transparent brics(newish solid color "coral" seems to glow as well). Why lego rarely uses those is very annoying. I can't be certain what the official color names are, but here's what I know them by. Transparent Bright green, Transparent Neon yellow, transparent bright Orange, & transparent medium blue. I just realized there are at least four trans blue shades, so I don't know about that last one. I've also read about a rarely used different trans yellow that glows under blacklight as well, but Ive never seen nor have any of those bricks. This set does use a few trans bright green, but 3 pieces isn't going to satisfy me. I've included side by side picks showing the difference between the trans bricks that glow vs the new bricks that do not. Also includes a pic showing how few translucent bricks you receive compared to solid color bricks. I simply can't understand this at all.Value for Money1.0
Was this helpful?15Creative Transparent Bricks
February 15th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0
Nice set with a variety of interesting pieces
I would recommend this to a friend!
Purchased for: DaughterMy 4.5 year old daughter really enjoyed the builds in this set. She could complete almost all of them independently. she would have liked more glittery blocks! The number of blocks was not overwhelming. Having two builds per bag was very manageable for a child her age. My one complaint was that unlike some other Classics sets, there were not instructions for the remaining pieces, even online. Only about half the pieces are used in completing the builds. We enjoy being creative with our legos and mix them together after the first couple builds with a new set but my daughter really enjoys following instructions right now and the builds with instructions really help her to learn different techniques.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0
Was this helpful?45Creative Transparent Bricks
February 2nd, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0
Not really what i expected
Purchased for: SelfWell, first off I was excited to receive the product, but like others stated, the amount of actual transparent bricks is very low, should of been called something else, still like the bricks, but would go for pick a brick instead to get the Transparent pieces you really want (even if there's not a bunch)Play Experience2.0Value for Money2.0
Was this helpful?25Creative Transparent Bricks