There's so much happening at the corner garageCapture the hustle and bustle off a busy corner garage, with a Vet's clinic upstairs and an apartment above that.
Recreate a classic 1950s street cornerBuild, play and display. Celebrate life in the 1950s with this everyday scene from a busy downtown street.
Filling up gas, fixing carsA busy working day at the first-level garage.
Decorative outsideThe exterior has a 1950s façade with signage and sidewalk.
The apartment includes a well-equipped kitchen.
Relaxing rooftop terrace
With a sun lounger in the shade of a colorful parasol.
Caring for animals
A goldfish and a bunny are at the mid-level vet's clinic.
Includes gas station owner, mechanic, vet, woman, man and a girl minifigure.Plus a bunny, parrot, dog, frog and fish figures.
Drop by the LEGO® Creator Expert 10264 Corner Garage, where you’ll discover a world of fun and surprises! This amazing model comes with removable building sections for easy access to the highly detailed interior and comprises 3 stories. On the ground level there’s a 1950s-style gas station with fuel pump, kiosk and a vehicle workshop complete with a roll-up door, vehicle lift and tire mounter. At the mid-level animal clinic you’ll find an examination table, fish tank, and a waiting area with sofa, while on the upper level you’ll discover a well-equipped apartment with kitchen, TV, sofa, bed and a staircase that leads to a rooftop terrace with sun lounger, parasol and flower garden. The exterior of the building features a classic 1950s facade with signage, detailed windows and a decorative roofline, plus a sidewalk area with a tree and an ornate streetlamp. This charming addition to the Modular Buildings series has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience, full of nostalgia. Also includes a scooter, tow truck and 6 minifigures, plus parrot, bunny, dog, frog and fish figures.
- Includes 6 minifigures: gas station owner, mechanic, vet, woman, man and a girl, plus bunny, parrot, dog, frog and fish figures.
- The 3-level Corner Garage advanced building set comes with an array of brick-built details, including a detailed 1950s-style facade with gas station signage, windows, bay windows, arched doorway, roll-up vehicle workshop door, decorative roofline and a rooftop terrace, plus a detailed sidewalk area with tree and ornate streetlamp. This set also includes a tow truck and a scooter.
- Ground level features a gas station with a bucket and a fuel pump with a flexible hose, plus a kiosk and a vehicle workshop for car service and repairs, featuring a cash register, tool rack and trolley, oil drum, tire mounter and working vehicle lift.
- Mid-level animal clinic features an examination table, parrot perch, fish tank and a waiting area with sofa, armchair, table and flowerpot, plus the animal doctor’s desk lamp, microscope, mug, newspaper, envelope, scissors and syringe.
- Upper-level apartment features a well-equipped kitchen with cookies baking in the oven, sink, pan, mug, salt and pepper, spoon and spatula, plus a sofa, bed, an old-fashioned TV, and a bathroom with toilet.
- Rooftop terrace features a sun lounger, parasol and flower garden.
- Tow truck features a working hoist.
- Accessory elements include a window squeegee and a crash helmet.
- Help the gas station assistant fill up the 1950s-style scooter.
- Roll up the door to access Jo’s vehicle workshop, complete with tire mounter and working vehicle lift.
- Remove the modular building sections to access the detailed interior.
- New-for-January-2019 decorated elements include an animal clinic window, service station sign and a printed octane gas pump.
- Special elements include new-for-January-2019 black ice skates, 2x6x2 window in sand blue, 1x1 medium gray roof tiles, 1x1 angle plate in dark blue and rare dark-orange elements in various shapes and sizes.
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building 10243 Parisian Restaurant, 10255 Assembly Square and 10260 Downtown Diner.
- This set includes over 2,560 pieces.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) high, 10” (26cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- Tow truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 15th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ExpandedDwelve | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I knew from initial announcement of this set that I was going to need 2 sets for what I wanted to create. So I ordered one from you Lego online and drove to the store to buy another and a few days later, built this gem. Definitely recommend for anyone and definitely get 2 or more sets to create what I think Lego should had done in the first place.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Corner Garage
- October 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another Amazing Build....LEGO1923 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis modular building has really been a pleasure to build, its got some tricky steps that keeps the build intresting all the way through, the designers have chosen some really bright and intresting colours that bring this building to life. The operational toe truck can be used to set up some great street scenes within your city. I have now collected all the modular buildings and I'm happy to say this is one of my favourites. If I had one small criticism it would be that vehicles need to be a certain size to fit within the garage (speed champions fit perfectly) and if the scissor lift is operated to quickly vehicles can occasionally roll off, although with a piece as intricate as this it was always going to be a challenge for the design team. None the less this building is wonderful and will make a great addition to any Lego modular fans collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Corner Garage
- July 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect cornerChoiceyourbrickname | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfreally a nice corner building, i love the gas station and the vet studio in the second flor. I'll just a wall to divide the garage from the stairs, but overall the building is perfect and very nice. I've enjoyed build it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Corner Garage
- July 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Get the corner garage today!MasterAndreas1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I love every thing about this set! The garage ,the gas station, and more. I highly recommend this product because you won’t regret it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrs 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Corner Garage