Move heavy goods – and animals! – around the city with the super-powerful LEGO® City Cargo Train! This awesome motorized train with 4-channel, 7-speed, infrared remote control can transport almost anything. So it’s your job to make sure the cargo is in the right place at the right time to keep the city running smoothly. Attach the cattle wagon and 2 cargo wagons together and pull them around the circular rail track with the locomotive. Operate the forklift to move the pallets safely between the wagons and truck. Keep track of all the cargo leaving and arriving in the office at the impressive cargo train station. There you can use the sliding overhead crane with hook to move heavy cargo between vehicles or onto the ground. With so many play functions and cool features, this really is the ultimate set for train enthusiasts! Includes 4 minifigures: forklift driver, train driver, farmer and a truck driver.
- Includes 4 minifigures: forklift driver, train driver, farmer and a truck driver
- Cargo Train features a motorized locomotive with 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control, driver’s cabin with opening doors and dashboard, plus a cattle wagon and 2 cargo wagons
- Cattle wagon features a cow, trough, bales of straw, bucket of milk and a strong fence with 2 gates
- Fuel wagon features a fuel tank with chain, pallet with wheelbarrow and a forklift
- Cable drum wagon features 2 large cable drums in holders and a lifting chain
- Truck features a driver’s cab with cup and a large flatbed for the fuel tank
- Cargo train station features a sliding overhead crane with hook to load and unload heavy-duty cargo, office with computer and cup, sack barrow, trash bin and a fire extinguisher
- Includes a full circular track with 20 curved rail tracks and 8 straight rail tracks
- Also includes a forklift
- Operate the Cargo Train with the 7-speed infrared remote control
- Attach the wagons and drive the train around the curved track
- Load and unload the cargo with the powerful forklift
- Move cargo from the train wagons to the truck at the cargo train station
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
92% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice upgradable locomotive and setBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought the cargo train in the Super Pack(66493) with set 60050, 7499 and 7895 and I'm very pleasured with it. The set has some nice details like the green wheelbarrow, the forklift, the cow, the container terminal, ... The main thing why I got this one is that you can easily add a secondary motor on the locomotive. I placed a switch on the front side to connect te secondary motor with the switch. Before I bought this set I checked online the building instructions to see what are the possibilies and so I made my decission. I'm very pleasured with this brother of the Maersk train. Good work Lego. 9,5/10Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cargo Train
- in 9 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0a very good diesel electric trainredknight4 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfa pretty good and easy build. i like the styling of the engine and the gantry crane. cons wished the smaller loads were using the 4x6 plate pallet design used by the cargo sets previously released. other thoughts a box car would have been nice though i could build one for it. i did have to add a few pieces to make the engine look a little better.the attached pics show what i did25 June 2014Nicholas, Technical Product Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesThanks so much for the feedback, all of this is excellent information I will be sure to bring to our design team. The great thing about LEGO trains is that you can build the parts you aren't satisfied with! If you are interested in building your own train add ons, feel free to use the part listing in the back of the building manual to order the parts on our bricks and pieces website. Happy Building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cargo Train
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Addition To The Train FamilyXisuma | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the Lego trains. The Lego My own train series, city, creator, system, and all the others. If you can't tell Lego trains are my passion. I like all trains but Lego trains make it fun because, first of all, its LEGO, you can customize them, and they run really smooth. Unlike Lionel. But that's just about Lego trains. This set was one of the 2 only power function trains that ran on diesel and not electric. I loved the engine much more than the yellow train engine in the 2010 summer train sets. But I wasn't really as happy with the cars this time. They're just regular with Some boxes and crates on them. But they're a really good part to your Lego train collection. If you get this set, and one of the track sets you can make a pretty good layout. With only two sets. This year's crane was a lot better than last years I have to say. So were the mini-figures. This set came with a really good amount of track to add to your train layout. This train packed a lot of fun into it. I would recommend using the 9/12 V engine if running with more than 6 cars though. As the power functions aren't that strong around curves. I went off topic again, didn't I? In conclusion I'm really happy with this years summer train sets. You can do ALOT with one set, but even if you get 1 more, the possibilities will be endless! Thanks for reading this, and get the train if you already haven't before they run out of stock. Good Luck :PPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cargo Train
- in 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0About the median truckironmei | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe vents under the flatbed of the truck are not symmetric. And I can not find a similar design in a real life. Is it an error?Was this helpful?45Cargo Train