Aquaman™: Black Manta™ StrikeAquaman™: Black Manta™ Strike4.666759.
Join forces with Aquaman™ and Mera™ and battle Black Manta™ for the treasure in LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76095 Aquaman: Black Manta Strike, featuring Black Manta’s submarine, with an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 6-stud rapid shooter and 2 engines. This set also includes a buildable underwater scene with 2 detachable treasure elements, 3 minifigures with trident, sword and Power Blast weapons, plus a shark figure to role-play battles from the Aquaman movie and create your own Atlantis adventures.
- Includes 3 LEGO® DC Super Heroes minifigures: Aquaman™, Mera™ and Black Manta™, plus a shark figure.
- Black Manta’s submarine features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 6-stud rapid shooter and 2 engines.
- Underwater scene features seaweed elements and 2 detachable gold-colored treasure elements.
- Weapons include Aquaman's trident and Power Blast, Mera's Power Blast and Black Manta's sword.
- The LEGO® DC Super Heroes Aquaman™, Mera™ and Black Manta™ minifigures are new for August 2018.
- Role-play exciting underwater scenes from the Aquaman™ movie.
- Black Manta’s submarine measures over 1” (4cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 2nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stellar, but where is Ocean Master?TirnelStargazer | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!This set is nearly perfect. I love the new Aquaman figure. It captures his new movie suit well, but I wish they could have gotten some of the orange in somehow, and I would have liked to see a gold trident rather than the gunmetal one. Mera's suit is great and the color choice for her torso and legs is perfect. However, I would probably have changed the color of her hair to bright red to better match her appearance in the movie, and I'm less than pleased with the re-use of Jyn Erso's face print. Mera deserves an alternate face with glowing eyes more than Aquaman, in my opinion (he does get one). Black Manta is perfect. I honestly can't say anything bad about this figure. Maybe a shorter sword would be better, but I'm not complaining. Gunmetal swords are hard to come by these days (unless they're in Nexo Knights-- I'm really not sure. It's a stupid theme anyway). The helmet is the same mold as the previous version of the character in 2015, but it's been remolded in black. The print on his torso matches his appearance in the movie very well, and I'm not bothered by the lack of leg printing. The shark is a nice inclusion, though I wish it was one of the larger sharks that can swallow a minifigure. A small stand is included for it. It's fairly simple, consisting of a baseplate, a piece of seaweed, and two gold crystals. The Black Manta sub is beautiful. It looks extremely menacing, having stolen the proper color scheme of Kylo Ren's shuttle, and it's even shaped like a manta ray. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it matches the appearance of the prototype stealth sub Black Manta uses in the Aquaman movie, so kudos to LEGO on that. The sub is extremely well-armed, with two spring-loaded shooters and a rotating stud shooter, all of which are fired manually rather than by trigger mechanisms. The cockpit is quite spacious (it kind of needs to be considering the size of its pilot's helmet), and includes space to store Black Manta's weapon. Unless you look at a few very specific places from very specific angles, there really aren't any odd colors showing, either. As great as this set is, there's almost nothing wrong with it (outside of Mera's head and hair). There is, however, something missing; a flaw shared with the Wonder Woman movie set. That set was missing Doctor Poison, and this is missing something far more important: Ocean Master. Black Manta works as the basis for this set, but he's really only a side villain for now. Ocean Master is the Aquaman movie's main villain, and yet we're not getting a minifigure based on his appearance in the film, much less more than one set. That feels wrong somehow. All in all, though, this is a great set that I'd recommend to any DC fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aquaman™: Black Manta™ Strike
- June 2nd, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not Very InterestingCrazyfanlego | 14-18Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis set was released to coincide with the Aquaman movie, and it was only fair to include Black Manta. Still, I was expecting more from it. The price to part ratio is average, but the size of the set and what you get doesn’t feel like $40. The sub is blocky from the front with difficult to access shooters. This may be appealing to collectors because of the minifigs, and it is fun for kids to play with. Other than that, the set is pretty boring.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 24 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Aquaman™: Black Manta™ Strike
- April 22nd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0great setSpyJbm | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfgreat set! love the exclusive Aquaman! and Mera! I love black manta's sub! however, I wish that it came with some of black manta's guards, to even out the odds with Aquaman and Mera I also wish that there were more underwater features! other than that no complaints!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Aquaman™: Black Manta™ Strike
- May 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Aqua man vs black mantaAzerealgone | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI assisted my 5 year old son in building this lego SET. It was an enjoyable build with alot of playability. He still loves it and plays with it daily and the SET has become one of his main sets to go to when playing. It's a very resilient SET it doesn't fall apart when being played with by my son.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aquaman™: Black Manta™ Strike