Volcano Heavy-lift HelicopterVolcano Heavy-lift Helicopter4.655.
Take part in big discoveries with the massive Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter, featuring 2 sets of spinning rotors, an opening rear hatch and lowering crane, plus a volcano with eruption function, mobile lab that opens at the front, mobile boulder cracker, lifter, dumper and 4 boulders that open to reveal a crystal element inside. Includes 8 minifigures.
- Includes 8 minifigures: a female volcano explorer, female scientist, female volcano worker, 2 volcano adventurers, male volcano worker, pilot and a scientist with heatsuit.
- Features a Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter, volcano with eruption function, mobile lab, dumper, mobile boulder cracker and a lifter.
- Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter features a lowering crane, rear opening hatch, dual spinning rotors and space for a box and tools in the back.
- Volcano features an eruption function activatedby a lever.
- Mobile lab features rolling wheels and a front-opening panel.
- Mobile boulder cracker includes a box to hold a crystal element.
- Lifter features moving wheels and moving arms that can hold a boulder or box.
- Dumper features rolling wheels and space in the back to carry items.
- Use the helicopter crane to carry and lower the mobile lab and other equipment.
- Push the lever on the volcano to make it erupt and release the lava boulders.
- Set a boulder in the mobile cracker and o pen it to find the crystal element inside.
- Accessory elements include 4 boulders with crystal element inside, a camera, walkie-talkie, shovel, pickaxe, jackhammer, metal detector and a box.
- Headgear accessory elements include 4 hard hats, hard hat with headphones, adventurer's hat, pilot's helmet and a heatsuit helmet.
- Heavy-lift Helicopter measures over 6” (17cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide.
- Volcano measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Mobile lab measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Mobile boulder cracker measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Lifter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Dumper measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent setChetManley | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHad great fun building this and the exploration base together (this is my set, the base is for my kid). The helicopter itself is superb, great details and well thought out. The cargo modules fit in easily and are secure in 'flight' and putting the crew into the cockpit is a doddle. As it has been said before, it's heavy! Probably not ideal for younger children to play with. Both modules are really good, they're really solid and the little details feel right for the kind of rugged kit you would need on a volcano. The support vehicles are great too, again good detail despite their size and work perfectly to move those boulders. My only criticism, and this is across the volcano explorer sets, is a lack of diversity in the minifigure's heads; I have 3 identical scientists so will be changing these up for less repetition.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0AN AWSOME LEGO SET!BigBlueBubble | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think that this set is awesome! When it came the box looked gigantic! It took 2 days for me to complete it! It is quite hard to build - especially the helicopter. I find it hard to play with it because there are so many features . the only snag is that when you take the cab off the blue technic piece pops out of is place and you have to pop it back in again. the volcano is flat on the back and there are big holes in the back you can pop the rocks out of the volcano which is a awesome feature. Other from that this is a awesome set :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter
- in 6 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0it was good but some of the parts hurt my hand alikelvin2000 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!i like this set and its pieces it got alot of em also i would recommand a parent to play with the kids because the set was a little heavyPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!454Wolverine | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is really good and the box is heavy ie: heavy means lots of Lego in the box! Helicopter is well designed with lots of great detail. Excavator is awesome, portable lounge is well designed, portable rock/lava breaker has a spring/elastic double rock breaker which works well but I expected a couple more things/tools in this portable unit. Still this set is a great set with lots of action and it will take some time build!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter