Celebrate Venice with this LEGO® Architecture Skyline model!
Recreate the historic, architectural magnificence of Venice, with this realistic LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica, St. Mark's Campanile, St. Theodore and the Winged Lion of St. Mark, and the Bridge of Sighs, and is finished with a decorative “Venice” nameplate.
- LEGO® interpretation of the Venice skyline.
- Features the Rialto Bridge, St. Marks Basilica, St. Mark's Campanile, St. Theodore and the Winged Lion of St. Mark, and the Bridge of Sighs.
- Venice's rivers and canals are represented by blue tiles in the baseplate.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Venice and its architectural heritage (English and Italian language only. Other languagesavailable for download at LEGO.com/architecture. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online).
- St. Mark's Campanile features a special deco of the Winged Lion of St. Mark.
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with decorative “Venice” nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in design, architecture and history.
- Measures 5” (14cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.