Give your young Imperial pilot the perfect introduction to LEGO® Star Wars™ starship battles with this 75237 TIE Fighter Attack set. With an opening cockpit with space inside for the TIE Fighter Pilot minifigure and special Starter Bricks that let even first-time builders experience the pride of constructing the model, all on their own, LEGO 4+ safe learning sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for preschoolers and youngsters. This TIE Fighter also includes a small Rebel command station and Rebel Fleet Trooper minifigure for endless play fun, while the included simple guide to build and play will also help youngsters understand the purpose of the building steps and grow their imagination and confidence for the perfect start to LEGO brick building in an inspiring Star Wars setting.
- LEGO® 4+ sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps for the perfect start to LEGO brick building.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: a TIE Fighter Pilot and a Rebel Fleet Trooper.
- This set features an easy-to-build TIE Fighter and a small Rebel command station.
- TIE Fighter, as seen in the blockbuster Star Wars™: A New Hope movie, features an opening minifigure cockpit with space to sit the TIE Fighter Pilot, plus Starter Brick lower frame and wings to quickly get your child building and playing in an exciting LEGO® Star Wars galaxy far, far away.
- Also includes 2 blaster weapons.
- LEGO® 4+ play sets were previously branded as LEGO Juniors and are compatible with all LEGO building toys for creative play.
- LEGO® 4+ construction toys introduce your child to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes.
- Makes an ideal LEGO® building brick gift for preschoolers and youngsters.
- Combines with the 75235 X-Wing Starfighter Trench Run and 75247 Rebel A-Wing Starfighter 4+ sets for loads of fun-filled LEGO® Star Wars™ adventures.
- TIE Fighter LEGO® Star Wars™ ship measures over 5” (14cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0GreatJadeyfitz85 | 14-18Purchased for: SonLoved this. Vet easy to build and good to play with.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Fighter™ Attack
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0mMoe | 19-24Overly easy, I expected something more complex and intricate from Lego. I understand that Star Wars is starting to gear towards a new audience, in an attempt to brighten it's future, but I just was looking for more.20 March 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear this set wasn't the right fit. For stories with as wide appeal as Star Wars, we always like to have a little something for everyone in the theme. That means you'll find sets like this one - designed to be a perfect start for beginning builders ages 4 and up. And you'll also find Ultimate Collector's Series sets, which are some of our most complex builds aimed at ages 16 and up. While a lot goes in to determining a suggested age range, how challenging a build is will always be a major factor. If you're looking for more complicated sets, check out the recommended age range on the front of the box or listed in the product description. The higher the age range, the more intricate a set is more likely to be. And if you need a hand choosing just the right set for you, you can always get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service. They'd be happy to help!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Was this helpful?35TIE Fighter™ Attack
- in about 1 monthAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Its alrightCalebDoesReviews | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wish that the tie fighter looked a bit more like a tie fighter but eh. The figures and the little rebel... thing was cool.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35TIE Fighter™ Attack
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0I liked the microfighters betterCalu | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendI bought this set to to have a cozy star wars lego day. I have the Tie fighter microfighter and I found that was a lot more fun to build and have more hinges and things to play with, tho the age recommendation of the microfighter model is 8-12 rather than 4+ of this set. I love the death star model piece tho. It's not a sticker which makes me very happy. Nice for a child, maybe not so nice for picky adults ;)
Response from LEGO SHOP14 January 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! Microfighters are still around, actually. Keep your eyes peeled for our most recent ones: 75263 Resistance Y-Wing™ 75264 Kylo Ren's Shuttle™ 75265 T-16 Skyhopper™ vs. Bantha™ We recommend Microfighters sets for ages 6 and up. This set's designed for a younger audience (4 and up) who are just beginning to learn to build with LEGO® bricks.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45TIE Fighter™ Attack