Kids can recreate thrilling scenes from early seasons of the Masters of Spinjitzu TV series with this updated LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy set. Storm Fighter Battle (71703) features 3 minifigures, a toy jet, a toy car and a NINJAGO temple with a jail. This ninja battle set will provide imaginative kids with hours of creative fun.
Welcome to 4+!
LEGO NINJAGO 4+ toys help preschool kids learn to build their favorite characters, vehicles and buildings. With Starter Brick bases to make the process simpler, these sets are specially designed so first-time builders can experience the pride of constructing all on their own.
The perfect building sets for kids
LEGO NINJAGO ninja toys give youngsters a gateway into a fantasy world where they can indulge in creative fun and role-play stories with NINJAGO action figures. Your little ninja will be captivated as they play with a range of ninja toys, including ninja jets, mechs and dragons.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy set featuring Kai and Jay from classic early seasons of the TV series for exciting adventures against Lasha. This NINJAGO battle pack is perfect for helping preschool kids develop and improve their building skills.
- This fun toy has Starter Brick bases to help little ninjas learn to build and create their own NINJAGO® adventures with minifigures of Kai, Jay, Lasha, a toy car, toy jet and a temple with a jail attached.
- This Storm Fighter Battle NINJAGO® Legacy set features a cool ninja jet with folding wings and a toy car with shooter for ninja fans to stage exciting battle scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV series.
- This 165-piece NINJAGO® battle set with buildable figures offers a fun building experience for preschoolers aged 4+, and makes a highly desirable birthday present or holiday gift for passionate ninja fans.
- New for June 2020, this ninja toy is an eagerly anticipated update from classic seasons of the NINJAGO® TV series. The temple measures 4” (10cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 8” (20cm) wide – the perfect size to play with anywhere.
- This Building toy for kids requires no batteries – it’s ready to go. The NINJAGO® battle pack is controlled only by kids’ imaginations, so the ninjas never need to call a ceasefire.
- The perfect fun toy to help preschoolers learn to build. Easy-to-follow building instructions are included to help bring this NINJAGO® battle set to life and start NINJAGO brick adventures.
- LEGO® 4+ building sets for kids introduce them to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes, helping them to understand the purpose of building steps and boosting their confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958. They are consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been rigorously tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards, both here on Earth and in NINJAGO®city!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Storm fighter battleAbdukjjhhhy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLike the minifigure deletion but the price is a little bit too high for a small build like thisPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Storm Fighter Battle
- September 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for kids!alaskash |I would recommend this to a friend!This product has three different things to build in it. I loved that I could separate the items out and let my son build some and my daughter build some. The are 5 and 6 and with my help it took about and hour or a little more doing one at a time. My children don't have too much experience with following directions to make lego sets, so if your child has done it before they may be able to do it alone and quicker. I also loved that each component moved in some way. The plane's wings moved and the green car can shoot bullet things. Lastly, the set comes with three people so that is always a plus in our house, can't have enough lego people. Really no cons.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Storm Fighter Battle
- August 28th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Definitely easy to assembleThis Ninjago lego set was incredibly easy for my 5 year old to put together with no help. He plays with it all of the time and likes it. That said, I'm not a big fan of having younger kids play with toys with weapons that encourage fighting. As with all Ninjago sets, the characters are designed to battle one another, not engage in mere self-defense.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?35Storm Fighter Battle
- October 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!I gave this product to my son and he absolutely loved it hey now wants the entire collection if possible I look forward to getting more it was very well put together with good products and it did not break easily.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Storm Fighter Battle