Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™Star Wars™
Temporarily out of stock
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 11/10-17/10Not a VIP?
Inspire young minds and collectors with this LEGO® Star Wars™ 75249 Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter model. This updated version of the classic fighter-bomber, a.k.a. wishbone, featured in the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie, has a new-for-October-2019 color scheme, opening cockpit with space for a minifigure inside, firing spring-loaded shooters and dropping bombs that will inspire kids to create action-packed Star Wars scenes with their friends. With Poe Dameron, Zorii Bliss and First Order Snowtrooper Star Wars characters, plus D-O and astromech droid LEGO figures, this starship playset makes a great addition to any fan’s collection.
- Includes 5 LEGO® Star Wars™ characters: Poe Dameron, Zorii Bliss and First Order Snowtrooper minifigures, and D-O and astromech droid LEGO figures.
- Star Wars™ Resistance Y-wing Starfighter, a.k.a. wishbone, features an opening minifigure cockpit, folding landing gear, 2 spring-loaded shooters and top-loaded bombs with trigger-activated release.
- Weapons include Poe's blaster pistol, Zorii's 2 blaster pistols and the First Order Snowtrooper's blaster.
- The Y-wing's color scheme and Zorii's molded helmet are new for October 2019.
- Recreate exciting moments from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie.
- This starship makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or just a fun Star Wars™ gift for any occasion.
- Star Wars™ building set measures over 2” (7cm) high, 16” (43cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- November 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Resistance Y-WingJonG |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuilt this a few days ago shortly after building the Y-Wing from Rogue One (75172) so I could account for the differences. They are meant to be different variants or models of the actual Y-Wings depicted in the movies, and I think Lego did a good job with ensuring that these two models were in fact different. The Resistance Y-Wing is viewed as a sleeker more symmetrical variant, whereas the original was not. This one is definitely much more sleek, and I feel that Lego did the best they could without having to create new elements to make it more movie accurate. From a build standpoint; the bomb bay is slightly different, the nacelles are different, and the cockpit/nose shows the greatest difference with elements used. The model is longer and taller than the Rogue One Y-Wing. It is a very sturdy model that can be played with and I feel it is different enough in terms of how it is built from the Rogue One Y-Wing that it is a good one to have for any fan. Please note that the picture shows the models without their stickers. I like to keep my options open ;)Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™
- September 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Lego Y-Wing YetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving owned both this and the previous Lego y-wing that came out two years ago, I must say that this newer version is a solid improvement. The cockpit section is a lot more sleeker and accurate, and the engine detailing makes good use of rounded tiles. In universe the Y-Wing fighter is meant to look like a stripped down version of the Y-wing seen in the clone wars. This Lego version does a great job of balancing the technical greebling details while not looking too messy. The minifigure selection is great as well, my favorite is definitely the teal colored astromech droid. Overall, the set meets and exceeds the standard for Lego starfighters. If you can find it on sale like I did for $55, then it is a must grab.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™
- October 17th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0resistance y wing starfighternateman |I would recommend this to a friend!its funny because i had just watched a clone wars episode with a red y wing. i had thought that it would be cool if lego did one since they have all been yellow in the past. this set is really updated even though you cant tell very well in the pictures. the nose of the set is very slimmed down and looks a lot sleeker and the rear is just a tiny bit smoother and more organized than the past sets. i have the y wing from rouge one and i really notice the difference in the two. this new one is a lot better and the unique color really sets it apart. the minifigures are not bad and there is a good selection. the new astromech looks great and really stands out on my resistance base. thumbs up if you want the lord of the rings sets released again.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™
- December 23rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Beautiful Set For A Beautiful ShipLynxyMK |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the Y-Wing! Always have. This version is most definitely no exception. It is a very strong, sturdy build that just feels great to hold and swoosh around when playing with it. The bomb bay play feature works just as well as in the Rebellion Y-Wing from Rogue One, though the more open gap at the bottom can make it difficult to keep bombs in when storing 3 instead of 2. The spring shooters work just as well as always, except due to them now being located under the engines instead of the cockpit, it is much easier to bump them accidentally when playing and launch them off into the land of lost LEGO pieces. The minifigs included are all great! Poe Dameron's new look is translated perfectly from film to fig here with the satchel bag really closing it all together. Newcomer Zorii looks awesome and her new helmet mould is very unique. As someone who has now seen Rise of Skywalker, I'm very happy to own her minifig as she was one of my favourite characters. D-0 is really cute but is also so small that I'm terrified I'm gonna lose him. I'm also a big fan of Snowtroopers so getting this Elite Snowtrooper in the set with my favourite ship seemed like destiny! Finally is the unnamed "Astromech Droid". Beautiful colour and it's nice to get the more unconventional flat-top droid. Just a shame that there's no official name for it. In the end the only problem I have is that the price is maybe a bit high. Not too high, but maybe £50 or £55 would have felt more suitable. All-in-all a great set with great minifigs. I can't recommend it enough!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 17 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™