Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™Star Wars™
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Inspire young minds and collectors with this LEGO® Star Wars™ 75249 Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter model. This updated version of the classic fighter-bomber, a.k.a. wishbone, featured in the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie, has a new-for-October-2019 color scheme, opening cockpit with space for a minifigure inside, firing spring-loaded shooters and dropping bombs that will inspire kids to create action-packed Star Wars scenes with their friends. With Poe Dameron, Zorii Bliss and First Order Snowtrooper Star Wars characters, plus D-O and astromech droid LEGO figures, this starship playset makes a great addition to any fan’s collection.
- Includes 5 LEGO® Star Wars™ characters: Poe Dameron, Zorii Bliss and First Order Snowtrooper minifigures, and D-O and astromech droid LEGO figures.
- Star Wars™ Resistance Y-wing Starfighter, a.k.a. wishbone, features an opening minifigure cockpit, folding landing gear, 2 spring-loaded shooters and top-loaded bombs with trigger-activated release.
- Weapons include Poe's blaster pistol, Zorii's 2 blaster pistols and the First Order Snowtrooper's blaster.
- The Y-wing's color scheme and Zorii's molded helmet are new for October 2019.
- Recreate exciting moments from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie.
- This starship makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or just a fun Star Wars™ gift for any occasion.
- Star Wars™ building set measures over 2” (7cm) high, 16” (43cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- December 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The ComeuppanceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPiloted by Zorii Bliss during the Battle of Exegol as part of the citizen's fleet. This set is a great build with great minifigures. The design of the ship is excellent and I enjoy the bomb dropping function. It includes three minifigures, Zorii Bliss, Poe Dameron and a First Order Snow trooper, as well as D-O and an astromech droid. The Y-Wing was first seen used in the Battle of Yavin, it is a classic starship that has been used in the very first battle seen in the Skywalker saga to the last.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™
- May 23rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice Ship and figures!I would recommend this to a friend!This is a pretty good Y Wing build. I like that the turret not only rotates but can point upward as well. D-0 was an excellent addition; don't let any video reviewers fool you, it absolutely counts as a mini figure! The aqua marine "astromech droid" is interesting. Zori Bliss is well done, however she comes with a blank head under the helmet. That's probably because Star Wars dind't give Lego enough info at the time so I don't blame Lego for that.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™
- April 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set. Very Nice LookingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. We get a episode 9 Poe and zorri which is very nice as Poe is exclusive. The build itself is fantastic! it looks so good and sleak. I like how the head has been tiled off and is smooth. the detail on the body is also great with all the nicks and nooks. the engine itself also great. I can definitely imagine some people have some problems with the engine as would be way better to have everything tight so it fits. The one small downside is the 8 sticks for the engine. Quite repetitive but completely necessary as it is the look of the y-wing and the result is fabulous.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™
- January 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My son's favorite Lego set!!Jonlexis |I would recommend this to a friend!My son has several Lego sets but by far this is his favorite. He had a lot of fun building it and thought it was a fast straight forward build. He really loves all the features and ways to play with it. He loved that it could drop bombs, and love shooting with the lasers. He says it fits perfectly in his hands for flying around. He loves that the droid can sit like they do in the movies. But it also perfectly shaped to sit on top. He loves the included figurines which are loads of fun to play.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter™