Item 1 of 12
Item 1 of 12
Race Buggy TransporterCity
Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
Everything is awesome about this LEGO® City Race Buggy Transporter (60288) playset, featuring a toy SUV off-roader with a trailer for transporting the steerable Baja race buggy. And with 2 racing driver minifigures on standby, it’s all set for high-speed racing adventures! A great building set for boys and girls aged 5 and up With this LEGO playset you get a simple building guide and Instructions PLUS. Part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, this interactive construction guide, with zoom and rotate viewing tools, really does make LEGO building child’s play. Cool toy playsets for kids LEGO City Great Vehicles playsets put creativity into kids’ hands with feature-rich, land, air and water toys that spark the imagination. Children get to explore all kinds of realistic vehicles and create stories and scenarios that depict real life in a fun and imaginative way.
- Put kids’ creativity in the fast lane with this multi-model playset – an impressive introduction to the exciting LEGO® City Great Vehicles universe.
- What’s in the box? Everything kids need to create a toy SUV off-roader and trailer with fold-down ramps for transporting the steerable Baja race buggy, plus 2 driver minifigures and cool accessories.
- The SUV off-roader seats the 2 minifigures. Kids can steer the Baja race buggy by tilting it left and right and can also combine this playset with other original LEGO® sets for even more action!
- This LEGO® City Race Buggy Transporter (60288) playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day surprise for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- When built, the race buggy transporter (including the trailer and Baja race buggy) measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) long and 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include a toy race helmet, fire extinguisher, wrench and a hammer.
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive construction guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools for young builders. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app.
- LEGO® City Great Vehicles playsets nurture kids’ creativity, physical skills and confidence with feature-rich land, air and water vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play.
- All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- January 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fastest race Buggy yetI would recommend this to a friend!I was so excited that I decided to get this Lego Race Buggy set for my son. He Absolutely loved it and couldn’t wait to put it all together and play with it. I was so impressed it actually came with two figures so his imagination could run wild after putting it together and he didn’t have a hard time putting it together which was truly amazing. I love that the picture directions on how to build the buddy helped him and guided him to the right pieces and to look for the right ones. This lego build had his attention for a long time which is great and used his mind to build this buggy and his imagination to play with after building it for hours. I highly recommend lego builds of any kind and this transportation is the best!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Race Buggy Transporter
- January 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Both my kids loved this!Amberj |I would recommend this to a friend!I got this for my 8 year old daughter and 6 year old son. Legos is one of their favorite toys. This was a new set they didn't have so we decided to try it out. The instructions were super easy to read and follow. The pieces were secure in bags inside the box. We had no missing pieces. The kids worked for about an hour to put everything together laughing the whole time. After completing everything the played for the rest of the night with it. Both of my children had the best time playing with the legos. After playing they took them apart easily so we could store them. They absolutely loved this set. Highly recommended!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Race Buggy Transporter
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Kid approvedI would recommend this to a friend!My son absolutely loves his new lego kit. He is 9, and hasn't had many lego kits, so I thought it would take him awhile to build. He had it done within hours! This is something he plays with every day, and is always changing it up on how he builds it. The instructions are clear, and quality is very good.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Race Buggy Transporter
- August 11th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0De ja vousI would recommend this to a friend!Didnt we have that 4×4 already? Even with the same color! At least you could have changed the color. Of course we all loved that set. The boys loves it and play with it back and fourth. Some good details but though there can always be more of a detail. Thd Baggy is a very simple building but we loved the realistic of the it, the refreshing flexible steering wheels system. Again too little of building materials. It cost so much, should at least prolong the building joyment.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45Race Buggy Transporter
Shop more like this: