Let your youngster feel like Resistance hero Poe Dameron with this X-wing fighter (75273)! Fans will love the sleek new-for-January-2020 design, just like the X-wing in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. It’s got loads of play-inspiring features – adjustable wings for cruise and attack modes, shooting functions, retractable landing gear and more! Resistance vs. First Order battles! This cool starfighter comes with 3 minifigures – Poe Dameron, Knight of Ren, Jannah – with weapons, plus R2-D2 to inspire Resistance vs. First Order role-play. An epic gift idea for any young Star Wars™ fan, this construction playset is great for solo or group play and add the 75272 Sith TIE Fighter for even more action. Star Wars action in LEGO style! The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It's become a hugely successful theme with a fantastic variety of sets to thrill fans of all ages – so join in the fun!
- Kids can role-play as Resistance hero Poe Dameron and fly into battle with this new-for-January-2020 LEGO® Star Wars™ version of the classic X-wing starfighter (75273) from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- Loads of play-inspiring features including an opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, adjustable wings for cruise and attack mode, stud and spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing gear.
- Includes an R2-D2 LEGO® droid plus 3 Star Wars™ character toy minifigures – Poe Dameron, Knight of Ren and Jannah – with new-for-January-2020 features, plus blaster pistols, a bowcaster and other weapons for battles.
- This 761-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ set makes a great gift idea and offers a fun, rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 9+. Add the Sith TIE Fighter (75273) for epic First Order vs. Resistance battles.
- The X-wing fighter building toy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 14” (37cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide so it makes an eye-catching centerpiece to show off to friends when it’s not being flown on Resistance missions!
- This collectible X-wing LEGO® set is powered by creative kids’ free-thinking – no batteries required – so the action adventures never stop!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don’t worry. This X-wing building toy comes with easy-to-follow, printed instructions so they can open the box, start building straightaway… and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toys are great for kids (and adult fans) to build and display, recreate scenes from the memorable Star Wars saga and create their own unique stories.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and that they connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on planet earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).
95% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- March 14th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Best X-wing so faraoetje |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been able to get this set for £35 and at this price it was an excellent bargain. Is this set worth £85 - not for me, but if you can get it for around 60-65 you are good. Best things about this set: - its big - excellent colour selection, the orange accents are amazing - feel like an upgrade from the previous black poe's xwing - no gaps between the wings Not so great: - the way the wings mechanism works, it feels like it snaps in a janky way - I prefer a more smooth mechanism - spring shooters should have been integrated into the body like on an a-wing, currently on this set they are awkwardly attached to the wings Definitely recommend it for a collector - get this x-wing and you don't need any other!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™
- October 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Unexpectedly enjoyableI would recommend this to a friend!I have one of the resistance X-wings and the recent rebellion one. So I wasn't that excited when LEGO released another. However, while the build is basically identical to the other recent X-wings the design is awesome. I love the color scheme of this ship and it's reflected so well in the set. The figures are also great, Poe is good, Jannah is actually surprisingly detailed, and the Knight of Ren is a fine addition to the collection. Maybe 10 dollars less would be nice but it's hardly material. If you are considering this set, I would go for it especially if you can find it on a slight discount.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™
- January 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Top-shelf buildTazE |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first Lego set I have built in 20 years, and I must say that it was an incredibly nostalgic experience. The instructions were easy enough to understand for a beginner, and overall it took me around 4 hours to complete (finished while watching A New Hope & Empire- I would highly recommend a Lego build & movie marathon for a satisfying Saturday night!). The only thing I'm not a huge fan of are the elastic bands on the wings. I find that mine have a lot of tension, which makes the mechanism difficult to use, but this is not a deal-breaker for me. Not everyone is a fan of the orange colouring, but I certainly am. It is absolutely stunning! I would also like to say I am not the target market for this set, but if any other 30 year old ladies are wavering on getting into Lego (and Lego Star Wars in particular), just do it. I had a blast making this X-Wing and I will not be hesitating to expand my collection.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™
- September 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for DisPlayI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis X-Wing looks awesome on display and can be used to recreate your favourite sequel star fighter scenesPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter™
Shop more like this: