Ocean Exploration BaseCity
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Kids who love the sea and its wildlife will love this LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Base (60265) playset. There’s lots of fun to be had exploring the coral-covered ocean or chilling out inside the base with its interchangeable living and research modules. And with a cool toy crane, docking submarine and underwater drone, plus shark and stingray figures and a 5 strong team of explorer minifigures, there's plenty of excitement for kids to discover!
An immersive building experience
You'll find easy to follow building instructions for this 5+ LEGO® City toy in the box. Or you hop online and download Instructions PLUS, part of the LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly turns budding LEGO builders into master builders!
Cool exploration toy for kids
LEGO City is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers. And with feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters our Ocean playsets inspire realistic play scenarios for budding explorers.
- Kids can dive deep into imaginative underwater adventures with this amazing LEGO® City (60265) Ocean Exploration Base playset. It has all kids need for a fun and rewarding play experience.
- What’s In the box? A toy ocean exploration base with interchangeable living and research modules, plus a docking submarine, underwater drone, 5 researcher minifigures and shark and stingray figures.
- The LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Base features interchangeable living and research modules and a docking submarine with movable inspection arms, spinning propeller and opening cockpit with room for two minifigures.
- Looking for cool toys for kids aged 5+? This playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day present for LEGO® City fans and kids who love to role-play. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the exploration base measures over 7” (20cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep, while the underwater drone measures over 1" (3cm) high, 2" (6cm) long and 1" (3cm) wide.
- Does it need batteries? No, this construction set is powered by small kids with big imaginations – simply open the bags of LEGO® bricks and the play can start right away!
- This building set comes with a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive construction guide for budding builders. Available as part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City is proud to support the groundbreaking work of National Geographic Explorers, who help build a better world for us all. LEGO City Ocean playsets introduce kids to the exciting world of underwater exploration.
- Every LEGO® City Ocean playset is designed to the highest industry standards and criteria. This ensures that the LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- June 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis LEGO set (60265) is amazing! I won it for giving feedback at lego.com/feedback and won! Very fun to build, but not a lot of pieces for such a price, but besides that set is amazing. Very happy about it.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Base
- June 25th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Ocean exploration baseWilliy |I would recommend this to a friend!The outside of the bace looks amazing,the dark blue strips ledding to the fan in the block.I was quite surprised at how much i like the cran nice play fecer and solid in posing.Red sports of colours braks up niclr and not to intruding. What i am not so keen on is the position of the stickers petiuley the control room and crur qwortes,the ground level looks to barren for the price tage what you do get is good but not enough. Fore the crew cortes and contol room they both have nice decorations the bed,fice tant and lanten are all good. Regarding the rest of thrme interar the center room is lacking the yellow hack look alon it coud denafit from a red dice like on the fan.Wihe the attached sub the inside space is poor eaven some boxing in side to put the mini figes equipment wood of went a long way Loving the dives nice helmet and grate torrose picis the sud driver and sinatis are pritey average,the hamer hade shark and mata ray look amazing fun to play with a good to look at when on the shelf.The oney coplate i can see if the figs need a here pice for when they are on the bed.Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?35Ocean Exploration Base
- August 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0NoiceI would recommend this to a friend!Great product overall. Whether for play or display, a great piece for any collection. The animal pieces are my favorite. Hope that Lego keeps up with these module buildsPlay Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Base