- Minifigure Ice Cube Tray
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
89% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
- October 21st, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0prudee79 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I used these to make chocolate Lego men for my sons birthday, the kids loved them and it was super easy!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Minifigure Ice Cube Tray
- August 13th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0COOOL!JESUSFREAK1757Godrocks | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!i got this to make iceyfigs for my bday. It workd great but it makes only 8 at a time. I also made chocolate minifigs with this! you should try it. (p.s. plz read my other reviews by JESUSFREAK1757 for some reason the review thing said that name was already taken http://reviews.lego.com/profiles/1360/A24C142D-C376-41D4-9E07-B660E4895227/profile.htm) I think this is the awesomest ice cube tray in the world!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Minifigure Ice Cube Tray
- June 3rd, 2010Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Creativity gains even more valuexlandyx | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!The LEGO Minifigure Ice Cube Tray mold is an excellent purchase especially with summer now here. Like it's sister product, The LEGO Brick Tray. It comes constructed of silicone and produces the shapes we've come to know and love in just a few easy steps, fill with water, put in your refridgerators freezer section and take out to enjoy! But not only do these great products serve as a cool refresher on these upcoming hot days of summer but creativity let's you open it up to even more possibilities. Use your LEGO ice cube tray molds to make treats both you and your family would enjoy! The molds are great for multiple purposes such as Candy, Soap, Popsicles and or just spicing up the regular use of ice by adding a sprig of mint or a berry for a cool refreshing burst. Don't be left out this Summer and pick up your LEGO Minifigure Ice Cube Tray's today!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Minifigure Ice Cube Tray
- August 9th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A little expensiveDoc227 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got this free at the Lego Store as a promotion. I don't think the price is quite right. A little less expensive and it would be a steal. PROS -Ice cubes look great -Easy to remove ice -Can be used for other liquids as well CONS -Expensive -Floppy when filling it Overall a good purchase.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Minifigure Ice Cube Tray