- Minifigure Ice Cube Tray
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
Minifigure Ice Cube TrayMinifigure Ice Cube Tray4.2222518.
Average rating4.2out of 5 stars
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
89% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
- March 16th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice IceMuffler | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this as a little supplement to my main lego order, thought it would be cool ;-) Weirdly i've never used silicon ice cube holders before, I initially suspected the figures might crack but the silicon design stops this, the figures come out perfectly and easily, they look great in your glass. Just a shame there are only 6 We're using 4 in a glass so i think i will buy more, ive just done another shop lego order and ordered the brick ice cube tray and the ice lolly tray, so I look forward to trying them as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Minifigure Ice Cube Tray
- June 10th, 2012Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great candy mold!berrysa | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!The wells in this mold are small, and attempting to make ice in it just frustrates me. For one child it would be ok, but not for four children like I have. However, this does work very well as a candy mold. I poured melted chocolate into the wells (using a toothpick to spread it into all the corners), refrigerated it for a bit, then popped out beautiful chocolate Lego men that I plan to put on top of my son's birthday cupcakes.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?45Minifigure Ice Cube Tray
- January 24th, 2012Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0LEGOS on Ice!Tinybrickreviews | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!These little ice cubes molds are very cool! (no pun intended) Though they are a little small, take a syringe like utensil and pour the water (or for better tasting results) or a juice of your choice, and let it freeze for 2 to 4 hours. Then, you have CUTE little ice cubes, and let me tell you they are great at parties, especially a LEGO themed party! It may seem a little hard to put a liquid in, but the results are AMAZING!! Now for the Pro's and Con's Pro's Rare molds Durable and flexible Actual minifigure fit in molds (don't freeze them though) Con's Hard to move the tray, when there is liquid in them THAT'S IT!! TINY OUT!!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Minifigure Ice Cube Tray
- May 24th, 2010Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0'Cool' conceptOgre21 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!As with the original 'LEGO brick' ice cube tray, I think this was a great idea. A little expensive but, something that I'm not as offended by as I am the 1x1 salf and pepper shakers. Worth picking up, even if just for the 'novelty' aspect.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?45Minifigure Ice Cube Tray