Item 1 of 15
Item 1 of 15
Lloyd's Jungle Chopper BikeNINJAGO®
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Kids will be thrilled to recreate action scenes from the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with this fantastic Lloyd’s Jungle Chopper Bike (71745). The 2-in-1 vehicle features 2 stud-shooters, an opening cockpit, working suspension and a flyer that can be detached and used as a surfboard. Unique toys for fantasy adventures The ninja playset has 3 minifigures: Island Lloyd, Island Nya and a Rumble Keeper to help kids play out their own make-believe jungle and sea adventures. These characters can stage battles among themselves to see who wins the precious storm amulet that also comes with this set. Top toys for ninja fans NINJAGO playsets encourage kids to step away from their screens and develop crucial life skills by enjoying hands-on playtime, on their own or with friends. A world of exciting adventures opens up to them through an amazing collection of ninja toys, including dragons, mechs and vehicles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Lloyd’s Jungle Chopper Bike (71745) is an awesome 2-in-1 ninja vehicle with a ninja bike and surfing toy to give kids a world of play possibilities.
- Ninja toy comes with 3 minifigures: Island Lloyd and Island Nya, each armed with a weapon, to take on the Rumble Keeper, who has a cool spear and shield.
- Chopper bike toy features working suspension, an opening cockpit to place Island Lloyd, plus a detachable flyer that turns into a surfboard toy so Island Nya can ride into battle.
- This ninja toy playset gives kids aged 7 and up a fun-filled building task and makes a great gift for a child who deserves a special treat.
- The bike toy measures over 6 in. (16 cm) high, 8.5 in. (21 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide – the perfect portable size to play with at home or on the go.
- Look out for more NINJAGO® sets inspired by the TV series, including Jungle Dragon (71746), The Keepers' Village (71747) and Catamaran Sea Battle (71748).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® features an amazing collection of incredible playsets to help kids step away from their screens and learn positive life skills as they enjoy imaginative role play.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, giving you the peace of mind that your kids are in safe hands.
95% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- March 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Beefy Bike and Superb SailDrustan |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLikely the best Ninjago bike so far with working suspension and great figures. BUILD: It went together quickly, with some satisfying shaping and colors. PLAY: The bike is super playable, especially since the suspension on the back wheel works satisfyingly. The minifigs included are great, including Nya as the only set of the wave with her. Unfortunately (and this is something I've heard other people struggling with as well) the machetes fall out of Nya's lightsaber hilt very easily and sit quite loosely, so care must be taken when handling them. DISPLAY: The color scheme looks very cohesive in my opinion, and sits nicely next to the other NINJAGO Island sets. The biggest drawback is that it is difficult to get the bike to stay upright, as no kickstand or anything was included to help it stay vertical. The sail really makes this bike shine and make it one of the best NINJAGO bikes to date.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lloyd's Jungle Chopper Bike
- June 28th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good figures, but bike could've been better.Ayden |I would recommend this to a friend!The figures are great. Glad to see 3 of them in a 20 dollar set. My only qualm with this build is that I cannot get this thing to stay balanced when I want to display it. It's kind of frustrating but it is absolutely worth the money even with that in mind.Play Experience3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Lloyd's Jungle Chopper Bike
- April 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set! Little bit of a copy though...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set! It is a pretty good value for your money and is cool looking. The play features are fun too, but it is almost exactly the legacy jungle raider. The bounce feater and the openable cockpit are in both. They look the same and even have the same little details. For example the little swords on the edges. There are a lot more but I won't mention them. Overall this is a great set, despite that.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 16 minsWas this helpful?55Lloyd's Jungle Chopper Bike
- June 25th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun build in nice colorsI would recommend this to a friend!This lego set was the first item that my son bought with his own savings and it hasn’t disappointed. A fun build, great new colors and it is his first motorbike. My son is 7 yo and it took him 1-2 hours to build and he did not need any help. The other reviews talks about a missing kickstand, however see the picture for my sons solution to this problem. He has had a lot of fun with it and it looks amazing. The difficulties with the motorbike is that the lack of balance makes it difficult to go play with (drive) without holding it. Also, the sail looks cool, but as it is made of paper I don’t think that it will last very long between our two boys that can be rough at times. I wish the sail would be made of plastic. Overall we really like the Ninjago island theme and hope to make more purchases. Edit: The picture did not upload, however he angled the golden exhauster on the sides of the bike and used them as kickstands.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Lloyd's Jungle Chopper Bike
Shop more like this: