- LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
Add an extra XL-Motor to your LEGO® creations! This super-strong motor will give plenty of power to your models, whether it’s spinning a wheel or turning a system of gears.Building Instructions
- Use the "XL" Motor to animate larger builds.
- Requires battery box (Item #8881), not included.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
95% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
- September 25th, 2009Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Need Power?mac57 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is the best PF motor there is. This motor has so much torque that it can lift almost anything. This motor is also very easy to attach. If you are thinking of buying a PF element, this should be on your list. It is just amazing! PROS -Very Powerful CONS -Noat as fast as PF M MotorPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
- April 15th, 2009Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0POWEEEEEEERRRRRR.Dave77 |I would recommend this to a friend!What a mighty motor, it'll pull a house down, well, not quite but it's the most powerful motor I think that Lego have ever produced. Got two with the motorised Bulldoser (8275) and bought another to help add motive power to the giant 4x4 Off Roader (8297) - which can be done. The motor generates quite a lot of torque so to protect your set would strongly advise using the slipping/clutch gear or a belt drive and wouldn't recommend this motor with the linear actuator unless you can be sure you can protect it. ADVISE; If you buy one, you are going to want more, and more, and more POWER!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
- November 29th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great product for the Technic builder!mjotrainbrain | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The LEGO Technic Power Functions XL Motor is a great product. It's power is immense and is excellent for high torque applications. I am not mean to my motors, but I have gone though three M-motors (great for light duty work) and haven't gone through my XL, which I put though much meaner tasks. If you love building trial trucks, this motor gives the torque you need to get over the obstacles. This motor is a great test for any builder, as it will find any and all flaws in your 'perfect' gearbox once you introduce some resistance. I must give a word of warning, however. If you are not careful with your gear bracings, this motor will make mincemeat of LEGO gears. Everything considered, this is a great motor and I plan to buy more in the near future.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
- December 21st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GREAT MOTOR!westlego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGREAT PRODUCT. VERY POWERFUL! GEARED DOWN A LOT BUT POWERFUL. FOR HARDER USE THAN THE MEDIUM MOTOR. DON'T HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS GREAT JOB LEGO!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor