Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire 20”
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over 120 €, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
Build your LEGO® Power Functions-equipped models bigger, better and more mechanized and motorized than ever before by adding this 20" extension wire!
- Extension wire measures 20" (50cm) long
88% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- March 23rd, 2010Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Misrepresented!J1A3L5 |This is not really an "extension" cable so much as a longer version of 8886. The bottom of one plug has the old 9V plug on it, so it severely limits it's uses in many cases. I would not have bought this if I had known that. If you knew that beforehand, this is a fine product and serves it's purpose. Now LEGO needs to release a proper extension cable with no 9V stuff involved.19 April 2010Doreen, Power Functions Specialist, LEGO Customer ServicesThanks for getting in touch with us. We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with one of our products. Our extension cables 8871 and 8886 are meant to assist with the transition from our 9V system to the current Power Functions system, as well as to offer an option to extend your Power Functions system. Although one of the plugs is a 4-stud 9V plug, Power Functions elements can be stacked on top of it. Therefore, the 9V end does not inhibit use with Power Functions. Specifically, if you have a motor and a battery box, the motor wire can be attached on top of the 9V end of the extension wire, and then the Power Functions end can snap onto the battery box or receiver. Thank you very much for your feedback. I will make sure that it reaches our experts in Denmark. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us directly through http://service.lego.com/en-US/Contactus/default.aspx .Play Experience1.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?25LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire 20”
- March 19th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Few LimitsVCHSR |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter a few weeks of tinkering, this product is definitely earning it's keep. Most of my projects actually utilize both PF and 9V components, but even a strictly PF setup runs smoothly. It gets a bit clunky if you're running multiple wires in a narrow corridor (such as the 60051 High Speed Train) but it still conducts power without fail. I hardly see any reason to give this widely used product a low or average grade.Level of Difficulty2.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire 20”
- May 19th, 2009Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good extensionThis is a good long extension wire for getting power to things far away, and it is compatible with the old motors and things, but it is a bit expensive for 2 conductive bricks and wire.Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire 20”
- February 2nd, 2009Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Compatible with "old" 9v system928GE |I would recommend this to a friend!The only exciting thing about this wire is that it will make the Power Functions motors, lights, etc., compatible with the "old" 9v system. For example, it will connect to the 9v trains transformer.Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire 20”
Shop more like this: