You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO® Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go!
Display and role-play with this majestic meter-high LEGO brick model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V. Packed with authentic details, it features 3 removable rocket stages, including the S-IVB third stage with the lunar lander and lunar orbiter. The set also includes 3 stands to display the model horizontally, 3 new-for-June-2017 astronaut microfigures for role-play recreations of the Moon landings, plus a booklet about the manned Apollo missions and the fan designers of this educational and inspirational LEGO Ideas set.
- Features a meter-high (approximately 1:110 scale) model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V with a removable S-IC first rocket stage with main rocket engine details, removable S-II second rocket stage with rocket engine details, removable S-IVB third rocket stage with the Apollo spacecraft and rescue rocket at top of the whole spacecraft, plus 3 stands to display the model horizontally.
- The Apollo spacecraft features the lunar lander and the lunar orbiter.
- Also includes 3 new-for-June-2017 astronaut microfigures.
- Great for display and role-playing the manned Apollo Moon missions.
- Includes a booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this set.
- This set includes over 1,900 pieces.
- Measures over 39" (100cm) high and 6” (17cm) in diameter.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Liamthedave | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I loved building it so very much but when it came to the mini lunar lander ( I recommend building the big one as well). On step 313 the picture showed putting a piece all the way in and in doing so I broke my first lego piece after building so many sets. I love building that please don’t let that sway your opinion on getting this set. By far my favorite build.5 January 2021Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're so glad you liked the build, but we're sorry you broke a brick! Visit LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to replace that broken brick.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 daysWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V
- December 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant SetPearce | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell what can I say! This set is brilliant! Challenging build with different build techniques which I haven’t seen before! Sometimes quite delicate, so can end up all in the floor if not careful! This set is great value for money, with over 1900 pieces at £110! For this price you get an impressive display piece! Buy before it retires for the second time!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V
- November 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This thing got me back in to LEGO!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMan! When I got this kit 2 years ago it reignited my passion for LEGO. As a parent of a 5 year old I have been pretty nostalgic lately and when I saw this Saturn V set online I had to have it. And I’m so glad I got it. It’s an amazing build. Challenging and looks Sooooo Awesome! Im a big Apollo program fan and to have this proudly displayed in my home is wonderful. The fact it comes apart in the proper stages and houses the lunar module within it is amazing. Not only is it a great (if not one of the greatest) models of a Saturn V, it’s also a wonderful teaching tool to show how each stage worked to propel the astronauts to the moon. When I saw that this was re-released I had zero hesitation to get another one to save for the future. It’s that great a set. And I’m happy to now have another one on the way that maybe will inspire my 5 year old daughter some day! Don’t hesitate!! Everyone who loves Lego and has an interest in the space program needs to own this set. Yes. It’s superb!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V
- November 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Kit EverDForce | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved this build. New to LEGO but huge space fan. This kit is amazing. Loved the size and scale and history. Turned me on to getting more kits. Now have it prominently displayed.Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V