J.B.'s Ghost LabJ.B.'s Ghost Lab4.285757.
Small parts and Ball.
Immerse youngsters in an amazing augmented reality play experience with LEGO® Hidden Side™ 70418 J.B.’s Ghost Lab. Hidden Side delivers an exciting new way to play with LEGO toys by combining a LEGO model with a game app for a fully interactive experience. Download the Hidden Side app and scan the model with a phone to make it come alive. Interacting with the model makes things happen in the app. And with continuous updates and new mysteries to solve, items to find, ghosts to defeat and tough boss ghosts to battle, this LEGO Hidden Side set takes LEGO play to a new dimension! J.B.’s Ghost Lab features a lot of cool tech details and scientific equipment inspired from the real world for hours of imaginative play. Kids will love to build and play with the mad scientist-inspired lab playset and defeat the ghost figure that's haunting the friendly janitor in the app. The hero, haunted janitor and scientist girl minifigures, and cute ghost dog figure add to the role-play fun.
- This LEGO® Hidden Side™ building toy combines the open creative play of LEGO playsets with an app for an amazing single or multiplayer augmented-reality (AR) play experience. Ideal for kids aged 7 and up.
- Download the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app and point your phone at J.B.'s Ghost Lab to scan and make this LEGO model come alive and reveal the Hidden Side. Move the phone around to explore an ever-changing environment around the model.
- This augmented reality toy for kids includes 3 minifigures: Jack Davids, J.B. and Douglas Elton, plus Davids’s ghost dog, Spencer, to role-play the action in the story and on the digital LEGO® Hidden Side™ app.
- J.B.’s Ghost Lab playset features a cool mad scientist-inspired laboratory with a ‘Tesla-powered' chamber to remove ghosts and a lot of tech details to inspire creative play.
- Set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings, LEGO® Hidden Side™ playsets let kids play out exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical LEGO models with a fully-interactive augmented reality play experience.
- Build and play with the physical set and then bring it to life as you interact with the set while viewing it through the AR app.
- Using the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app is like looking through a window to a cool and spooky Hidden Side filled with challenging mysteries to solve, ghosts to defeat and ghost bosses to overcome.
- To get the full augmented reality experience, a tablet or mobile phone is required. Compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask parents’ permission before going online.
- J.B.’s Ghost Lab measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pretty Good :)Tbyhlms | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think that this set is a great set for the smallest of the range! It has great minifigures (Jack, who is unfortunately not exclusive and pretty common; JB, who only comes in this set and the bus in the first wave; Mr Elton/Douglas who sort of comes i the stunt truck, although this time he has hair - and he also contains a possessed face and incredible hair; and Spencer, the ghost dog, who is an excellent piece.) Overall, the set is a pretty good lab, including a 3d printer with something in it, jugs of chemicals (which you can move around to interact with the app), that spinning thing (also used to interact with the app), very lab-ish looking things pointing upwards and a computer. The set does have quite a few stickers, although I do not think they are too hard to apply and add nice details to the set, which I like. Apart from both of the phones, the pizza and the keyboard, everything you see is a sticker. Overall, I think this is a great set which can be played with and enjoyed both in the real world and in the app.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55J.B.'s Ghost Lab
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool theme, plenty of play optionsLuckyLudor | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoy the theme of these sets and ordered a few. The Ghost Lab has a lot of nice little touches, including the unique ectoplasm tube piece. Outside the game, there's a few moving parts to play with in the final model, as well as the 3 minifigs and dog. One thing that would make it cooler is if the platform had been deigned to rotate or have doors. If access to the AR game is important to you, make sure you check that your phone can run it ahead of time. I like the sets themselves, and ordered before properly determining none of my devices would run the game.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55J.B.'s Ghost Lab
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Impressive KitCoopola | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed this build. The colours are fresh and rich which really adds to the look and feel. The AR is impressive for such an early level of use too.I am happy to see lego didnt lose sight of the prize which is the physical build. Going forward it would be cool to see a build that would be apart of a story and the AR would provide hints on how to reconfigure the blocks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55J.B.'s Ghost Lab